Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Low OG Thread

Some of these Euro places really screw you on the shipping. smh.
If you're concern about the shipping cost I would only order from EU sites that deducts VAT (21%) for US customers... 

That should bring the total to around the same price (retail+shipping) as you would pay here in the states.. 

@MikeyCorleone
pimp.gif
Si Bella

Those pics are look amazing. They should keep pumping these out like white/white AF1. Would easily double up every spring/summer.

Quality is the exact same as the Black/Reds. Mostly pleather. Only the wrap around on the toe box(not the perforated portion) and the vertical piece on the side that connects to the bottom 3 lace holes have a low grade leather. Everything else is synthetic. I received my pair this morning from One Block Down. I ordered on Saturday and chose DHL shipping for a total of 146.

Last edited:
Man... I have been in the hospital and RnR since last Thursday , after getting in an accident coming home from a college hoops game . going back and reading the thread its a bummer the Greys won't be hitting the states. Gonna start trying to find a 12 but gotta get a new ride first. Congrats to everyone who was able to get a pair. It was cool seeing the teamwork between NT members and the #NTCares movement . Haven't been hear very long but this is my fav thread like many others have said.

Also, anyone thinking about going .5 up, DONT DO IT . Unless you have a long narrow foot. 11.5 is my TTs , but have '13 black toes that are snug at that size. Ordered a 12 and have about have a thumbs worth of room. Slight exaggeration but not much

el bro el bro Right on, thanks brotha. I'll keep that in mind for future releases. I was contemplating on grabbing them from there but it came out to 160 so I ended up getting them off bouncewear and overkill.

el bro el bro Right on, thanks brotha. I'll keep that in mind for future releases. I was contemplating on grabbing them from there but it came out to 160 so I ended up getting them off bouncewear and overkill.

This Had Me Pumping The Breaks Too... Changed The Shipping Over To DHL Like eLBro Said And Ended Up At $146 Shipped... My Pair Should Be At Home After Work Tonight Unless They Require Signature :nerd: :nerd:

Monday is when mine are scheduled to arrive! Pretty impressed with the shipping if they come through that fast. on to the white/reds!

Bouncewear and overkill both ended up around 150 shipped. Same price I would've paid online if I grabbed them from FNL or Eastbay etc. Wish they shipped as fast as END and oneblockdown.

Noticed my second pair I was charged $171 but passed on Euro coversion, it should've been $166. PayPal's conversion rate is off and I think they are trying to scam an additional $5 off me. Speaking to them now.

Edit: It's a conversion fee that PayPal charges.

Last edited:
No one has a pair yet... :lol:

Everyone Order from Overseas

and waiting..

Nah Bruh man END was real. Ordered from the bro's link at 6am on Monday, shoes arrived in NJ at 3pm on Tuesday! $136 shipped, too! Call the Pooo-lice and the Fire-man!

Back
Top Bottom