Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Low OG Thread

^^ those are great beating my pair to the ground easy to clean too just Jason Markk everywhere :lol:

Can anyone do a PS of a CHICAGO low? I'd love to see how they'd look.... In my mind, I want to cop but I want to see this executed...

size 14s are impossible to find for a reasonable price. I hesitated on the blk/red, totally regretting it now, wont make the same mistake on royals.

size 14s are impossible to find for a reasonable price. I hesitated on the blk/red, totally regretting it now, wont make the same mistake on royals.

I feel you, still on the hunt for Wht/Gry lows in a size 14. I've only ever seen 2 sites that had them briefly.

^^^ I'll keep my eye out for those size 14 greys for you. If i find them, retail plus shipping plus gas.

Anyone know if they're planning on releasing Chicago OG lows? I'm thinking of customizing a pair from Red/White lows

I hit city gear for the first time in a while yesterday. They still have a full size run of the breds for $100. I bought two pairs.

Last edited:
Size 13 bred 1 low up on Nike.Com ....
I snagged that size 13. 130 with free shipping off Nike.com was a no brainer. My poor man breds to rock. Already got a 12 stocked just fit was small. Came here to see if maybe more got posted but all I saw was that 13 and TBH I was shocked it went through. Had been looking at the fleabay but honest not one person responded saying they had a receipt of the 6 pairs under 150.00 size 12/13. If the Royals or Chicagos low drop there is gonna be alot of salt up in here. Under-rated ala-Chef Curry before last year. Watch out now.

I snagged that size 13. 130 with free shipping off Nike.com was a no brainer. My poor man breds to rock. Already got a 12 stocked just fit was small. Came here to see if maybe more got posted but all I saw was that 13 and TBH I was shocked it went through. Had been looking at the fleabay but honest not one person responded saying they had a receipt of the 6 pairs under 150.00 size 12/13. If the Royals or Chicagos low drop there is gonna be alot of salt up in here. Under-rated ala-Chef Curry before last year. Watch out now.
glad my post helped you out bro #Niketalk.com we a team [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128517[/emoji][emoji]128517[/emoji]

I feel you, still on the hunt for Wht/Gry lows in a size 14. I've only ever seen 2 sites that had them briefly.
Sorry bro I feel bad wearing my pair sometimes knowing the size is so rare. Been checking eBay a lot and I haven't seen another pair. I'm assuming you can't squeeze into a 13 or you would have copped by now but if you can I got you for retail. I bought the 13 before finding the 14.

Check out my signature for anyone looking for a white/varsity red low OG in a 13.  My wife bought me that pair for Father's Day, but they are too big for me.  The site i had sent to her that had them on sale sold out of my size before she saw it and she assumed i wanted the 13.  I lined up my 11.5 afterwards, so just trying to make back what she spent on that pair.

To keep us on track, here is my current collection of OG 1 Lows (in my size
tongue.gif
):

Mods - if this is not allowed, please delete.

Sorry bro I feel bad wearing my pair sometimes knowing the size is so rare. Been checking eBay a lot and I haven't seen another pair. I'm assuming you can't squeeze into a 13 or you would have copped by now but if you can I got you for retail. I bought the 13 before finding the 14.

Haha don't feel bad homie, enjoy them. I appreciate the heads up and offer. Unfortunately the narrowness of 1s I gotta go with a 14...now should you ever decide to sell haha you let me know. Thanks again.

I copped size 10 bred low today for like $74 at dtlr. Loving that sale price and ready for them royal lows to drop.

Anybody know any stores in the greater L.A. area that still has sizes of the breds or the white/reds? Going to be down there in a couple of weeks and would love to pick some up if able.

calilove824 calilove824 Try Shiekh/Shoe Palace for the White/Reds. I know that most Shiekhs already marked those down to $89.99. Black/Reds may be scattered at random FTA's and HOH's.

Back
Top Bottom