Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Low OG Thread

We haven't got the Bred lows here, but some consignment shop is still selling these for like $220. Apparently no one is interested in those... so I might just save again and cop 

I would wait before paying that. What size? They're everywhere and pretty easily available in quite a few sizes, especially at HOHs.

daywalkr45 daywalkr45 I saw some at random Shiekhs/Shoe Palaces. I'm not sure about what sizes they had though. I know Shiekh at Tanforan had them and Shoe Palace at Valley Fair.

sleep is the cousin of death, yall sleep now pairs are dead for retail lol. but seriously i love my lows and got them all on day 1 minus the greys obviously but got those a week early

We haven't got the Bred lows here, but some consignment shop is still selling these for like $220. Apparently no one is interested in those... so I might just save again and cop 

You'll actually get a better deal than that on flightclub.com! I know, crazy, but true.

Finally got greys. Also got the white red lows. Hoping others drop with no hype and cop on discount

I would wait before paying that. What size? They're everywhere and pretty easily available in quite a few sizes, especially at HOHs.

They have a 7.5, a 9 and an 11 left. Crazy how they jack up the price though, they're selling columbia 11's for 260 when they're going for as low as 170 now

Quality of materials used were horrible. Cant believe JB charged 130 and didnt even use the same leather as the 13 og highs. Instead they used pleather. You can keep your royal and shadow lows if you use the same type again.

Really want to buy the wht/ red but missed on the 69 buck deal.  Waiting on a coupon to use. 

Are bred lows on disco still plentiful In size 12? Thinking bout sending my dbl back to Nike and grabbing on discount lol

Jmsneakers ebay store has them for the ultimate tax of 215 shipped. Lol I'm sure they will be much pricier down the road if that eases your mind any. Not that bad for a euro only if you really want them though.

Jmsneakers ebay store has them for the ultimate tax of 215 shipped. Lol I'm sure they will be much pricier down the road if that eases your mind any. Not that bad for a euro only if you really want them though.
I already have a pair I got lazy and didn't double up when I had the chance. now i regret it

Just looked on j23 app. He has them listed for 10/7. Hopefully this is true. And Also, hopefully they don't garner to much interest.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom