Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Low OG Thread

Will definitely be copping royal lows. These are great. Feels like how copping 1s use to be before the hype.

Yall can keep them low's :lol:

Joints will forever be trash.

This is exactly how the high thread looked before they slapped that OG title on there and now dudes are shooting each other over them.

exactly

but then again if you got the highs, these dont mean much or look appealing. i love em regardless and especially to get bred,royal, and shadow for low price to wear compared to the highs. its a nice deal.

I like the lows because they're different and they look good (some of them) I love shoes that are [emoji]128137[/emoji]dope to me that don't have hype=smooth cop. Mids ftw but the lows they're cool to have. Those royals are smackin[emoji]128293[/emoji]

All I wanted were the OG low colors. Then they made the grays a euro exclusive. :smh: Personally could care less about royal or bred lows

All I wanted were the OG low colors. Then they made the grays a euro exclusive. :smh: Personally could care less about royal or bred lows

NTer looked out for me 2 weeks ago
Got em for under retail and ended up even cheaper because the package came destroyed and they refunded me like half the price

Ended up paying like $60 or 70 I think

Got em for under retail and ended up even cheaper because the package came destroyed and they refunded me like half the price

paid 90$ after using 2 coupons. And no you can't use 2 at a time but I bought two 20$ socks returned then used birthday coupon [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]. #Lick

Dang, sorry to hear about the package coming messed up, but glad you got a deal.

anyone know the cheapest place to get a bred low size 10? sold off my 10.5 ages ago b/c was swimming in it. need these!

Back
Top Bottom