Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Low OG Thread

These look like a very good smash your foot into, slip on without using your hands and go type shoe. :lol:

With all the All Star releases that day, and specifically the BOB 10's, these 1's will be over looked

Wonder why these haven't made it onto the launch locators with all the other all star releases yet.

Last edited:
Wonder why these haven't made it onto the launch locators with all the other all star releases yet.
This was my same exact question in the OG High thread. I can't figure out if it's because there's little to no demand for them or if it's because FA, FNL, and HOH just aren't getting them.

I figured out the answer to my own question. The demand is low for these with all the other stuff releasing. Local spots are getting them.

My guess is these will sell with minimum demand and even sit a few days and then people will see them on feet and want to cop.  Then Nike will drop them as Royal lows and everybody will be on the bandwagon. A similar thing happened with Royal 1's.  The demand was high for people who knew what Royals were but in most places they were relatively attainable. By the time the breds dropped they were near impossible without good luck or a connection.

I figured out the answer to my own question. The demand is low for these with all the other stuff releasing. Local spots are getting them.
Yeah, I comfirmedwith my local FA, they getting them. These will be a walk in the pink since they will be overlooked by the BOB 10's. I'll easily be able to grab multiples

Yeah, I comfirmedwith my local FA, they getting them. These will be a walk in the pink since they will be overlooked by the BOB 10's. I'll easily be able to grab multiples
I hope your right. I want 2 maybe even 3 pairs depending on the quality and how they feel on feet

^^^ you shouldnt since you want like 4 pairs. Now if you wanted one or two, then yes. Bert. Bert.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom