Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Low OG Thread

That AVY!!!! all metalics need a proper retro even though it will be madness to get a pair of any color oh and like i have said many times before we need some black metalics!

That's exactly why I put it as my Avy. Trying to raise awareness and hopefully see a retro soon. Lmao

Is the tongue tag red, with black lettering or black, with red lettering ? I saw a picture of a JB Public Relations person with them on and it has the red back, black lettering.

Yea, these'll sit. Now that they confirmed that the Yeezy's are droppin the same weekend in ny.

Yea, these'll sit. Now that they confirmed that the Yeezy's are droppin the same weekend in ny.
Yeezys, 2 GS Jordans, Entire ASW kicks (foams, kd, and everybody else), and the De La mids. It'll be a whole lot of stuff to choose from this weekend. Low key I wish every month was this packed. It gives you 1 change to get what you want and even the bots gotta choose.

I just hope NDC/the internet can withstand all the releases this weekend :smh:

i hope these do sit like every other major jb release this year so far. i hope the sneaker fad is finally over

i hope these do sit like every other major jb release this year so far. i hope the sneaker fad is finally over
You must be an optimist. I doubt they will sit too long, but they'll probably sit at least 24-48hrs before the beasts catch on.  I doubt the fad is over, but it's at least slowing it down a bit.

going to try to cop. they look like great airport/going to the grocery store sneakers

slip right on and off

Every1 other than us in here seem to hate these,
Lol...until Saturday when the on feet pics appear.  Tbh the best thing Kanye could've done was leave Nike.  Now, he's intentionally not wearing J's publicly.  That helps everyone who is in this thing for the love & look of the kicks and not for the hype. Someone I know called these the "honorable mentions" to the Highs. 
eyes.gif
 That's koo with me though...nothing feels better than being able to get a shoe you want with ease.

Late 90s early 2000s people were all about AF1s.
Mid to late 2000s it was Dunks.
2011 to now its basketball shoes.

Yea, I'm hoping for this current fad to be over too.

Other remastered drops here in the PI is still sitting bc of the price hike. I guess it's coming to an end???

Back
Top Bottom