Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Low OG Thread

Damn was hoping my HoH was gettin these. Smh
Are you sure they arent? Did you call? My HOH never does FCFS and they're doing it for these.  My local FA is also getting them. 
THIS is a shadow I'd cop.

High shoes generally look better but when you're a mom over 30 and you're just trying to get out the door with the baby and the diaper bag lows are so much easier to slide your feet into and go. It's the same reason why I prefer a dunk low and Jordan 11 low.

I'll work on some other colorways this afternoon and post them.

THIS is a shadow I'd cop.

High shoes generally look better but when you're a mom over 30 and you're just trying to get out the door with the baby and the diaper bag lows are so much easier to slide your feet into and go. It's the same reason why I prefer a dunk low and Jordan 11 low.

Exactly why I like the 1 lows. Just throw them on and beat em up.

those are awesome brah, dont make fun.

i love lows plus i wouldnt have to beat up my highs. Shadows are so underrated.

Not making fun, just love your excitement about the lows. 1s high and low are timeless especially in OG colors.

Yep, keep them highs for the special occasions.

Sneaker P Sneaker P , WOW, great job on them. It's just a matter of time before JB releases them

Thanks. More to come later today. JB will milk the lows lets just hope they are all GR and fly under the radar.

BTW your avy is god level.

Last edited:
Sneaker P Sneaker P Nice work on those Royal/Shadow! :pimp:

Would you be able to photoshop the on feet pic couple of pages back to a Royal or Shadow? :nerd:

Im so confused about this bred low release. Like, i see barely any pics, talk, or anything bout them releasing. very odd.

Im so confused about this bred low release. Like, i see barely any pics, talk, or anything bout them releasing. very odd.
You should be happy since it'll make getting yours easier, maybe even under retail...

I could see the hype building for breds after Nike releases these 2 c/w... 
laugh.gif

Repped! 

Last edited:
You should be happy since it'll make getting yours easier, maybe even under retail...

under retail? where brahhhh? :lol:
If they're not hyped up a manager might let you use VIP rewards or something. My local stores usually exclude on RD and relax the day after, at least for me they do. Less hype the better imo

Also, Sneaker P Sneaker P , wrong thread and I'm way off topic, but can you PS a pair of Blk/Whts to make them look like these:
View media item 1393258Looking to buy another pair of Blk/Whts to make them into those OGs. Those that can customize, I'll be reaching out to you next.

Thanks in advance.

If they're not hyped up a manager might let you use VIP rewards or something. My local stores usually exclude on RD and relax the day after, at least for me they do. Less hype the better imo

True but it's very YMMV. My local HoH doesn't but FA does. Another HoH does allow it. It just depends on the people working tbh.

Same....but damn, if those they release anything like those PS versions, that could get dangerou$.
honestly i think the lows will continue to sit under the radar just like the KOs do but that is my guess and i know nothing but im also the guy who wont do raffles or wait for tickets (unless someone needs a solid and i think they deserve one wink wink geraldg2309 geraldg2309 )

True but it's very YMMV. My local HoH doesn't but FA does. Another HoH does allow it. It just depends on the people working tbh.
Absolutely, the only consistency in my area is RD when none really allow them, unless they haven't sold many pairs. Not a good practice imo. Make a rule and follow it, sheesh.

I'm not gonna lie, I'm excited for the BRED lows but more excited for the white/grey at the end of the month. I love white based low kicks, esp. for the summer!!

Back
Top Bottom