Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Low OG Thread

are Metallic blues compariable to Chicago lows?  Thinking about finally pulling the trigger on the duo with the NDC discounts

man I'm thinking about getting the jordan 1 low cybers since i don't have those on nike but i kinda just wanna double up on the low 1 chicagos since quality is better i think (i don't have cybers)

Also, i ordered the low chicago ones for 104.98 like 3 weeks ago on nike now i wanna return them and order again with discount to get them at 79.98... damn ?

Also, i ordered the low chicago ones for 104.98 like 3 weeks ago on nike now i wanna return them and order again with discount to get them at 79.98... damn ?

I would, why spend more if you dont have to? Shipping is free on returns, youre not doing anything shady in my book.

Last edited:
Looking for sz 12.5 white/ red lows. Only pair Ive seen are used(like maybe worn 3 times) on ebay for 109.97. I was wondering if any brethren can help me locate a pair in 12.5 DS condition with a fairer price. I see sz 13s for as low as 64 bucks. But the lows feel better on my feet in the 12.5

Almost bought the chi lows with nikes 25% off but didn't pull the trigg. Going to vegas this weekend so saving my money for whatever I find out there

Nike clearance 25% off ZOOM25

I just picked up the Chicagos.

Thanks J23

Thx for the heads up on the 25% code..REPPED

Copped 2 pairs of CM lows..bought an extra pair to get free shipping lol..came out to about $157...not bad

Hopefully I can find a good price for royals

Heads up! Ends at 5PM PST

eBay.com is offering $15 Off Your Purchase of $75+ when you enter COUPON CODE: CSUMMERFUN2016 and checkout with PayPal. Some exclusions apply.

sizing question..

my TTS is 10.75 (lol) so I always by 11..

would getting 10.5 be a risk? Heard to go half size down but I'm a 10.75 lulz

10.5 would be good. People in here wear a sz 11 and still got half size down.

Repped..thx

10.5 is actually the best price I could find (royals)..copped

I ordered 2 CM 11s yesterday from NDC..if they are too big I will just return them

*Edit - just ordered the 10.5 CM from NDC..to take advantage of the ZOOM25 code.. I hav 4 CM lows on my way here..will

return the 11s

Last edited:
Youre welcome and I was thinking of something like that yesterday. Peoples feet vary so much and I thought it would be cool if nike did sozing in quarters instead of half inch. 12.75 would defintely be my go to size instead of 13.

Repped..thx

10.5 is actually the best price I could find (royals)..copped

I ordered 2 CM 11s yesterday from NDC..if they are too big I will just return them

*Edit - just ordered the 10.5 CM from NDC..to take advantage of the ZOOM25 code.. I hav 4 CM lows on my way here..will

return the 11s
yo i need a 13.5 and the 14 (No swoosh i got ) is half a  size bigger than my royal , shadow , 1 lows .But Jordan rarely makes 13.5! thats my size 

Back
Top Bottom