Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Low OG Thread

Repped 
nthat.gif
 Do they double box?

I am assuming no cushion. I find these more "comfy" than NMD, truthfully. But yeah if you are going to do lots of walking in these, it might feel uncomfy afterward.

assumption correct, comfort not weight. The 1 just doesn't do my feet good, but i absolutely love the simplistic design.

Weird they are reserving only 2 days before. I thought they did it weeks aheads

I want them to be on NDC desktop dang it i need to use these coupon codes

Those whites are clean as **** but after just scooping white navy for $55 and Blk/reds around the corner I cant do it :smh:

Only a few sizes left on SNKRS ... hope they survive the weekend for desktop
Besides having easier access to the shoes, is there any particular reason why you want them to stay on ndc over the weekend? Discounts lifted? I'm out of the loop when it comes to ndc policy.  

They sold out on ncd, yet snkrs still has some up. Didn't realize they were different inventories.... 
grin.gif
 Hmmm

Last edited:
Besides having easier access to the shoes, is there any particular reason why you want them to stay on ndc over the weekend? Discounts lifted? I'm out of the loop when it comes to ndc policy.  

They sold out on ncd, yet snkrs still has some up. Didn't realize they were different inventories.... >D  Hmmm

I have discount codes i want to use, cant apply them on snkrs.

Yeah i noticed that too OOS on desktoo but sizes left on snkrs.

I was out on the river so i dndt have ny phone, looks like my size has gone

Thanks. So you could only use the codes on Ndc after the weekend? 

Also, I know a legit retail store you can get your size for retail right now... i'll pm if your still interested 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom