Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Low OG Thread

What retailers are carrying the white vachetta tan 1's?
Been wondering the same thing, looking for them but can't find any1 selling them!...im thinking they didn't release them yet with the other 2 colors like they were suppose to....any updated info on the whites would be appreciated thanks

ive worn my black and reds consistently for over a year and after a wipe down they look new. super comfortable, near no drag. only flaw is that i didn't double up on them. i actually regret returning my royal extra pair, reasoning they're ones and will last forever so double up. it's the principle , i just want another. now the new 3 that dropped are clean but i'll only buy them with minimal effort. the tan portion makes them pretty fire

Copped the varsity red and white lows yesterday from the Nike outlet for $56 dollars. Og low collection is complete now.[emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127999[/emoji]

So you know how these run big. For a long time I was stressed cuz my totals are a little big snd I added an insole snf problem fixed!!

Also I waited too long to pick up the chi 1 low. I don't see them on NDC anymore. Anybody see them online for a reasonable price?

Need them to complete my collection. I got breds, royals and shadows. I got the cyber 1 low for $38 from outlet but hate them. Go estoy just bought for parts ( needed the NA tongue tag for another shoe)

My royal 1 low top has glitter. I tried to wipe it off but it keeps coming back. And it seems to be spreading. Does anyone know how to get rid of it permanently?

So you know how these run big. For a long time I was stressed cuz my totals are a little big snd I added an insole snf problem fixed!!

Also I waited too long to pick up the chi 1 low. I don't see them on NDC anymore. Anybody see them online for a reasonable price?

Need them to complete my collection. I got breds, royals and shadows. I got the cyber 1 low for $38 from outlet but hate them. Go estoy just bought for parts ( needed the NA tongue tag for another shoe)

wear the lows to the corner store or around the block. they fit big for me but as i wore them they fit true to size

Anyone own both these and one of the air force 1 low city pack (NYC, CHI, LA)? Want to know if the AF1 lows run big like the AJ1 low. Had to go .5 down for AJ1 low.

wear the lows to the corner store or around the block. they fit big for me but as i wore them they fit true to size
Ended up selling my ds cyber 1 low. Was browsing thru stockX few nights ago and someone had a $120 bid so I jumped on it lol. I only bought them for $40

Last edited:
How comfortable would these be for playing in? I dont have my pairs anymore but thinking of picking up shadows and having them converted to cleats.

My breds were comfortable casually, but may be a diff story trying to run and cut

How comfortable would these be for playing in? I dont have my pairs anymore but thinking of picking up shadows and having them converted to cleats.

My breds were comfortable casually, but may be a diff story trying to run and cut

they wouldnt be bad but you would need to replace with a high quality insole. Also, there are much better, modern options to choose from as you already know.

would be cool from a nostalgia standpoint though.

they wouldnt be bad but you would need to replace with a high quality insole. Also, there are much better, modern options to choose from as you already know.

would be cool from a nostalgia standpoint though.

Yeah for sure im looking at many diff retros to do this. I knows 1s arent the most comfortable but i didnt think these were bad at all casually. For sure on the insole i replace all "active" footwear with a better insole.

I dont know why people are sleeping on these, im working on getting my 3rd pair now but everyone needs to do there self a favor and get you a pair of the white premium vachetta lows. The leather is above average, might be the same on the pure money 4s. Its all over on the shoe though. And its real soft to the touch and feels like it has no finish on it, like they just painted it and didn't put no protected layer after that. The only thing I would change is the tongue, the tongue has a even better leather on it im guessing for comfort but kinda wish it was a regular padded mesh tongue like the others. Im so use to looking at and wearing my neutral greys so i can retire those for now. But im sure no one would be mad at this shoe for under retail.View media item 2459204

Back
Top Bottom