Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Low OG Thread

Woulda been sick if they did it this way like the previous OG low run. Gentry even going for the lows now.

air-jordan-1-low-chicago-03.jpg

The lows with OG branding are a nice summer shoe. The "trinity" (bred/royal/shadow) lows were all cardboard toe boxes and literally folded when creased... the Chi's were the only one with a nice leathery toe box, but even those were super thin (but the best out of the 4 mentioned above). Would have been all over the blacktoe lows if OG... such a missed opportunity!

Actually, now that I think of it... the white / neutral grey low's that were euro exclusives were made the best. No cardboard toe boxes and slightly thicker cut leather.

Did any of the flyknit lows ever drop?

I saw someone wearing the SBB’s at the train station, but not sure if they were fakes.

^ the fly knit SBB's did drop... saw them sitting at a Nike store in HK when I was there last year. Not sure about state side though.

The OG's on the black trinity the black leather was pretty decent but the colored parts weren't. Chi's and Navy's were about the same, both the best with the edge given to the navy's being an actual OG colorway of the lows. Neutral Grays were a tier below the navy's and the worse was probably the Metallic Reds but they weren't too bad. OG styling really made me cop the lows especially with the real og lows being Neutral and Navy.

The OG's on the black trinity the black leather was pretty decent but the colored parts weren't. Chi's and Navy's were about the same, both the best with the edge given to the navy's being an actual OG colorway of the lows. Neutral Grays were a tier below the navy's and the worse was probably the Metallic Reds but they weren't too bad. OG styling really made me cop the lows especially with the real og lows being Neutral and Navy.
what do you mean real OG lows being neutral and navy

kind of wish I hadn't sold my neutral greys but like dude said above, leather wasn't right

I agree that the og branding would have been much better but i'm still gonna get the black toe low because of the color blocking. But only at a discount.

I agree that the og branding would have been much better but i'm still gonna get the black toe low because of the color blocking. But only at a discount.

It’s not only the branding but also the cut of the shoe. The OG low tops are cut significantly lower than these bastardized versions.

The low trinity in my book. These are so fire and versatile it ain't even funny. Like the Stan Smith but better. That OG styling > whatever the hell Nike decides to do with more lows

IMG_20190213_214830_157.jpg
Too badly quality was trash leather wise on the red and grey

Grey was also euro exclusive, I remember getting a pair slightly under retail and they were dope

Too badly quality was trash leather wise on the red and grey

Grey was also euro exclusive, I remember getting a pair slightly under retail and they were dope

True! I wish they hadn't of cut corners on any of the OG lows. Especially the gray and reds. The whites are like a lil above air force 1s in quality.

i have the reds & the navy's. great point about them being stan smith's only better.
more comfortable and they look better. the one lows feel more comfortable than the highs

Back
Top Bottom