Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Low OG Thread

copped a sz10. still in line for a sz10.5. not sure of the low sizing
sick.gif
Wearing my pair now.. TTS

This is why I NEVER try online...no hype, so what, still no cook...will try to pick up at mall. Betta get there early tho.

Picked the wife's pair up with ease from Kid's Footlocker. I looked at a pair for myself, but passed. All the hype is on the 10s in Houston.

Picked the wife's pair up with ease from Kid's Footlocker. I looked at a pair for myself, but passed. All the hype is on the 10s in Houston.
Which mall? Couldn't cop online so I'm thinking about dropping by Northline otw to the museum district... 

After putting in for a raffle with no other names on it on the last day of raffles and still not getting a call back :smh: ....

I hit up FNL, try to add reward and gets cart jacked and y'all already know NDC was a wrap :smh:

Went up to my local HOH and they were posted on the shelf copped that 9.5 quick :smokin

This release has a Shadow part 2 feel to it. Every thing releasing today has masked these lows. (At least I hope it did.) Probably sometime down the road, I see these being sought after. (At least I think so.)

After putting in for a raffle with no other names on it on the last day of raffles and still not getting a call back
mean.gif

I hit up FNL, try to add reward and gets cart jacked and y'all already know NDC was a wrap
mean.gif

Went up to my local HOH and they were posted on the shelf copped that 9.5 quick
smokin.gif
Congrats fam! Repped. Hoping to cop a pair from my HoH in a little.

Wow finally went past the processing screen.

All I did was copy the link and switched to firefox from internet explorer. wtf.

Hey I got my 11.5.

SNS didnt last very long..
Mannnn I hit my size and it said sold out. Then I was like shoot I gotta go in store now.
I am torn! I want these but am not dying for them. I hope they still got a pair up in Denver come Tuesday. Dope shoe and my 1 collection is limited but man do I own so many black and red shoes.
These will be available if nobody in your area is checking for them. I dont know if they'll be around until Tuesday though.

The thirst is real on these.
Sadly it was realer than I expected.
After putting in for a raffle with no other names on it on the last day of raffles and still not getting a call back
mean.gif
I hit up FNL, try to add reward and gets cart jacked and y'all already know NDC was a wrap
mean.gif

Went up to my local HOH and they were posted on the shelf copped that 9.5 quick
smokin.gif
Glad you got them. I witnessed a dude today who was NOT a winning raffle winner for the BOB personally call the head manager and told her the dudes that opened not trying to give him the size he want. She then told him she would look out for him and to come back in an hour when she got in. He was my size. That explains why you and people like me dont win raffles. Winners are mostly already chosen....even for raffles with no other names on it. 
mean.gif

Man, this release was a mess...of course I figured it'd be a little easier. I clicked my size on SNS...sold out. My hubby got off late from work so he wasn't home yet and of course the store manager told me they were opening up at 8am.

I race to the mall and get there at 9:50am and the gate was still up. I'm glad I didnt get there at 8. I ask the employee for my size and he was like oh I didnt even know these were coming out. Good sign. Tried on my usual sz 9....a little too big.  Tried the 8.5 and it was perfect.

I get ready to check out and last night I figured I'd transfer all my $ on paypal since I was told you could use paypal in store.  Well, first the employees tell me I need a paypal card. (never heard of that). Then we figure I can enter my phone # and pin. I'm all set to checkout and paypal wouldn't let me checkout in store for whatever reason. I was PISSED. I didn't have a backup plan AT ALL.

30 freaking minutes later the hubby came through in the clutch and took care of everything. Got my sz 8.5. The hypebeast who was also in store and didnt even know these were coming out decided to buy the sz 9 I didn't want. Glad I got my size. These will be gone by the end of next week. I hate Jordan releases. Looking forward to the day where I can cop under retail. 
pimp.gif

Wearing my pair now.. TTS

Same as highs?

Are these going fast at FLTs in everyone's area? I was thinking I'd easily scoop sometime later today. 

I went TTS, length wise they're straight, width wise, a little narrow (like most 1's), I was kinda hoping for that 'Laser 1' leather, as those are so soft/butter as you guys say, these are a bit stiff but I got em on all day to break them in a bit

Back
Top Bottom