Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Low OG Thread

mochachip2 mochachip2

I was worried they wouldn't sit in Denver and after getting cart jacked at Fnl, I was able to get my size 12 from NDC after waiting 20 minutes. If you were after them, I hope you get em!!

Few sizes left HOH scottsdale. Snagged the last size 11 so now I'm good doubled up.
These will be worn into the ground.
2013 black toe material. Little buttery and soft but no Royal or frags.

Went down to 10 from my usual 10.5 in 1s and the fit is perfect; less ankle padding of course.

Got to use the $25 Bday coupon and even walked in 2 hours after store opening, caught someone's unclaimed raffle pair.

Last edited:
So did anyone figure out the processing errors? FTL and FTA wouldn't let me add to cart. Just wasted three hours endlessly clicking.

That new Nike SNKRS app is terrible. It wouldn't let me check out after I put in my pw.

I'm in the middle of the desert so there's no other option besides online.

Last edited:
How's the comfort of these for those who have put them on foot? Leather quality seems on par with the 13's, but I'm curious if these are stiff and uncomfortable or pretty cozy.

wow just checked back on NDC after someone said they scored another pair of 10's that were released by someone. I check the 1's and a 12 was sitting there after it had said sold out for me. Kept clicking and kept getting errors when BAM!!! double up baby!

How's the comfort of these for those who have put them on foot? Leather quality seems on par with the 13's, but I'm curious if these are stiff and uncomfortable or pretty cozy.

Pretty stiff, wearing my all day today to break em out

They are Very comfortable. I have Been wearing them around the house since I got back from the mall around 12pm. ao glad I called my buddy and he worked on me picking up a pair. I was mad salty this morning after striking out online.

Back
Top Bottom