Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Low OG Thread

Yeah I think these will sit a while in Houston. Who wants to chunk me a birthday coupon? I'll scratch your back if you scratch mine!

Got through on ndc for a size 10 before. Half size to big, hopefully these don't run big
I actually thought they ran a little bigger than normal 1 highs. I usually get a 9 in the highs. I got an 8.5 in these. I think it has to do with the lack of ankle padding not pushing my foot to the front as much.

Yeah I think these will sit a while in Houston. Who wants to chunk me a birthday coupon? I'll scratch your back if you scratch mine!
You know you can get those online and just print it right? Which store? FTL, FA, or Champs? Tbh I dont think this will last that long in most places....my stores I think they have to sit 2 weeks.

I def couldve stood to go tts, but the .5 size up will help with thicker socks. Im DEF not waiting to wear these. 
pimp.gif

Passed on these this morning but I might have to go back and get them before I regret it

I'm thankful these dropped this weekend. Nobody was looking for these in Miami. I was able to get multiples for myself, and my buddy grabbed 1 for him and 3 for friends. Everyone went home happy. I wish it was always this easy.

You know you can get those online and just print it right? Which store? FTL, FA, or Champs? Tbh I dont think this will last that long in most places....my stores I think they have to sit 2 weeks.
How long do you have to wait to use a bday coupon?

I'm thankful these dropped this weekend. Nobody was looking for these in Miami. I was able to get multiples for myself, and my buddy grabbed 1 for him and 3 for friends. Everyone went home happy. I wish it was always this easy.
I lived in Miami. It's a lot of underaged hypebeasts there. These were under the radar mostly so they won't grab them until they see their fav athlete or rapper wear them.
How long do you have to wait to use a bday coupon?
They say 2 weeks here, but if you get teh right manager you can do it on RD. Smh.

Back
Top Bottom