Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Low OG Thread

did FNL really charge 5 bucks over retail? that company is starting to really get on my nerves. not because I can't checkout or get cancelled like some people, I have never had an issue copping from them. but they are just so petty and I hate their cheesy advertisements/slogans they started using. taking away free shipping and now this? you can squeeze out every last dime like that for awhile but when the sneaker hype dies down see if I ever cop from ur ***! lol

Just walked into a shop in Philadelphia tried them on and bought them on the spot. Lucky me. Might give the phat lows away now

Quality wise they are identical to the 2013 1's. Like somebody said earlier though it seems like the black leather is of better quality than the red.

Ugh seeing all these pics making me so mad about Eastbay and Champs processing messing up my chance at the double up :frown:

Last edited:
In my opinion these feel very similar to the 2009 dmp 1s. Black leather is decent. Red leather is rubbery and smooth. Real nice shoe nonetheless, glad I was able to grab a few pairs.

Ugh seeing all these pics making me so mad about Eastbay and Champs processing messing up my chance at the double up :frown:

I still have a window from FTA processing. It was lame. I was able to get them in cart just couldn't deal the deal.

FNL was selling the shoe prior to 10. And I have 0 luck on NDC recently.

I def. agree with you on this. My comment was for overall quality
Well def yea...I mean, we're still buying them and the quality isn't getting better (save for frags and banneds) 

Overall quality is not great, for me, especially because most of the time I'm in Balenciaga's or my Tod's boots...

As I get older, I'm appreciating more and more quality over nostalgia and with the JB brand as a whole, I'm OK being more selective with my purchases

To me, these are awesome summer shoes, and I'm getting ready to travel overseas so the leather/pleather will be easy to clean.

I can't see these holding their shape down the road, so I threw my extra size 11 on ebay (and didn't realize HOH stamps their receipts FINAL SALE but it makes sense for resellers)

For the future, I'll snag the Chicago NA 1's and the Bred XI (once again, nostalgia is the capsule that carries memories...)

but other wise I'll be more into SLP's

Some more close up's for those waiting on their eastbay/NDC order

Last edited:
these pics confirm double up is a must
i know i wanna bad n if eastbay n champs was workin right i wouldve but now i gotta be displine like i planned on. APs and Oreos next week.

Gotta get outta here before yall pics make me cave in (AGAIN)

Geezus these pics above me :wow:

Last edited:
I picked it up at Northline...

Not too worried about returning them bro.. These will be my beaters... Lol
Haha. The returns were for the Hyperchases. I was like whatever. I'll just buy them where I can return them as I figure out my sizing. I kept going back and forth between a 9.5 and 10 in those.

Back
Top Bottom