Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Low OG Thread

No way these are gonna jump like the shadows. These are lows. These may demand a slight more than the 2014 og high black/white 1s. Once the dust settles. I know resellers out there thinkin they bout to hit folks with near 2013 og high bred 1 resale #'s. Not happenin tho.

Last edited:
No way these are gonna jump like the shadows. These are lows. These may demand a slight more than the 2014 og high black/white 1s. Once the dust settles. I know resellers out there thinkin they bout to hit folks with near 2013 og high bred 1 resale #'s. Not happenin tho.

$500? Nah

they will go up tho

Felt good to walk in HoH and walk out wearing them...

Felt like the good old days!!
Which HoH and time? I was going to go to Baybrook, but I figured it would be stupid around there. I haven't gone to the any mall on release day to pickup anything recently except for the Hyperchases, but when they told me no returns(Northline HoH), I walked out.

I picked it up at Northline...

Not too worried about returning them bro.. These will be my beaters... Lol

Still on the hunt for a size 11 [emoji]128064[/emoji]
Only FTL in queens center received them and no luck

Just got home with my HOH pair. In short. 2013 material in a low. But for my short wearers, awesome pair. Here in AZ these are getting worn!
Doubled up but may let my ISS pair go for retail but
Overall very comfortable and very good quality.
Build date is 11/2014
View media item 1402186

Last edited:
Looking at the leather, both the black and red differ in quality. The black parts are pretty decent quailty

Back
Top Bottom