Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Low OG Thread

Well as long as the ankle isn't terrible on these I think I'll rock them quite a bit. Such a low cut with stiff JB leather just has me wondering if I'll enjoy them or not. With banned and 13 breds I really would like to have another pair to rock more often

Wish this snow would go away in MI. i wanna rock the hell outta these. dont wanna deal with the salt and crap. SMH

How's the comfort of these for those who have put them on foot? Leather quality seems on par with the 13's, but I'm curious if these are stiff and uncomfortable or pretty cozy.

They are actually pretty cozy. Had mine on for like 20 minutes, although I did go a half size up

To be totally honest, if these are on shelves still tmr. I'm going to go cop another pair. Funny thing our FA did was hold them in the back just for the hell of it. If you didn't know they had the shoe they weren't going to tell you, not were they about to put them out after the morning rush.

Will most likely return my NDC pair. Picked these up for below retail from my local HoH. Everyone in the store was scramblin for the AS pairs or AJ 10s lol. No1 had there eyes on the 1s. I walked right in and asked for my size 11 and walked out. Reminds me very much of the day I picked up shadows and everyone was all over the toros 
laugh.gif
 Highs can rest for alittle while these will be worn heavy. Might pick up another if they still available later on.

$104 
smokin.gif

Yall think these will jump like shadows did?

Last edited:
Went to the mall 10 minutes before they opened and it was only 3 people in front of the store waiting to get these. Glad I was able to grab a pair so easily after striking out online this morning
smokin.gif

Last edited:
Will most likely return my NDC pair. Picked these up for below retail from my local HoH. Everyone in the store was scramblin for the AS pairs or AJ 10s lol. No1 had there eyes on the 1s. I walked right in and asked for my size 11 and walked out. Reminds me very much of the day I picked up shadows and everyone was all over the toros :lol:  Highs can rest for alittle while these will be worn heavy. Might pick up another if they still available later on.

$104 :smokin

Yall think these will jump like shadows did?

View media item 1402012

this pic :x

i grbbed 4 pairs :rofl:

idk why but i did

Word Word.... Wish These Came In Smaller Sizes Too... Need To Add A Pair To the Future Shorty Collection :lol:

PS- I Forgot To Mention, These Definitely Run .5 Big As Compared To Anything From 1985-2001 In Terms Of AJ1 Releases, Same Fit As The 2013 Releases.

Just My .2 Cents

Last edited:
Meh if I tried harder I could have copped manually online. I wanted these but I want the og high Chi 1s more. Not gonna lie tho for some reason the harder it seemed to get these this morning the more I wanted them. But congrats to everyone that got a pair. These are dope.

Back
Top Bottom