Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Low OG Thread

The consultation prize.
laugh.gif
for 75$ tho

do you remember how long it took for a confirmation email? Or how long it took them to ship out? Only email I got from them said that it was awaiting payment? I paid through PayPal so I am just waiting to see if it updates. Thanks I really appreciate it.
(pertaining to bounce wear) sorry on my mobile.

Last edited:
Ugh, these are nowhere around me in SoCal. Could find BOB X's, but tough find with these.

Thanks to @Litflynt912 for the hook up!

Last edited:
Ugh, these are nowhere around me in SoCal. Could find BOB X's, but tough find with these. Ending paying resale locally for $180 half size down on a 10.5 from a friend of a shady NT manager :frown:

I was able to walk into Shoe Palace at Brea around 2pm and get my size. I wear a 9.5 in 1's usually, but I went with a size 9 for these.

Since this is my first Jordan of the new year, do these have the "remastered" treatment? They feel similar to my 2013 Hi's, but the leather doesn't seem as nice as the IV's and VII's.

hope sizing isn't an issue when these come in.. went tts with these.. hopefully they don't fit too big like everyone is saying.

I find it weird that they still have pretty much every size of these on the SNKRS app. 
Yeah, I logged on around 5:45pm and a sz9 and other sizes were readily available. I'm guessing they reserve and keep a certain number of shoes just for the app.

100% agree. usually wear a 9 and size down on lows. Thinking 8.5 would do it but the size 8 was actually perfect in the low. Besides I couldn't find 8.5/9 at any of the stores. 
and ypu can't use coupon codes on any nikes anymore. **** finishline.

For anyone with dunk lows, how's the height compare?
Lower to the ground than dunk lows IMO-no zoom air.
They don't look too good with the white socks
laugh.gif
No sir....I think it's the white socks + the height of the socks. They're not quite ankle, but not quarter socks. They're like cankle socks.  I saw the poster is from Cali though? That kinda makes sense-the style. It looks laid back like the Cali vibe.

Few on feet pics before I head out for dinner with the fam bam. Lovin these.

View media item 1402211

View media item 1402210

View media item 1402209
tried these on but manager there wouldn't let me use my Vip platinum coupon so headed to scoop tomorrow for 115 from another spot that will (called and checked first with manager that I'm cool with). Quality on the red and overall ankle area feels very light and stiff but spacey not a close cut to the ankle. Nonetheless on feet pics confirmed I must have. :smokin Sn: why B.O.B 10s got better leather? Scratches head

You may be right because I do like a little space. I'm glad I went smaller to prevent heel slippage. Every shoes different though. I wear a 10 in huaraches le''s and they are snug

I went TTS on these, length wise is perfect but width wise, around the first three lace holes, the sides really hurt my feet...any suggestions on how to "strecth" that part?

If anyone in NYC is looking for these I just copped a pair at footlocker Times Square. Also walked out with liberty and BoB 10s.

that discount tho

Saw a poll in a local FB group, it seems a lot of people prefer the dunk lows over these... Might as well wait for them to drop, then cop on sale
It's not even a fair comparison tbh. Dunk Lows are better for comfort and skating and just all around beaters. These are more for chilling and styling-no zoom air or anything.  Not even in the same league.

hope sizing isn't an issue when these come in.. went tts with these.. hopefully they don't fit too big like everyone is saying.
I could wear the 9 like I usually do. I just tried on an 8.5 and I just liked it a lil better.

Back
Top Bottom