Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Low OG Thread

nah was busy buying nyc 1s and oreos these were the easiest pass in a long time

Lol. Everybody threw on those flame suits QUICKLY. I got my popcorn. The roasting has commenced.

FWIW. I know I might be different than most but I don't actually care for the PSNY 1. I also have NEVER had the Oreo 4 on my radar. Just not impressed for either.

I copped off footaction, timer lagged out on me without me realizing it, refresh and 10/10.5 are out of stock. After spam clicking 10.5 and 3 site crashes later, managed to get a pair in my cart. Took half an hour to check out tho, site traffic was crazy. Hope everyone enjoys their pairs

Any pictures on the white neutral grey yet? 
nerd.gif

Seeing how these bred lows were sitting at local shops yesterday, I don't think I'm going to bother trying to cop online for those neutral grey... 

You Keep Telling Yourself That
laugh.gif

I Have Phats Too And We Both Know That's A Lie
laugh.gif

Just Got Done Runnin' Laps For The Fam
nthat.gif
All Pairs Will Go Out Tuesday Because Of The Holiday Fella's
wink.gif
Repped! 

Its nice seeing fellow NTers helping each other out... 

A couple of members here sent me a PM asking if I needed an assist on these for retail but I had already picked it up... 

Appreciate the look out fellas!! 
nthat.gif
nthat.gif

10US

any online sites where I can cop this, im living outside USA

COngrats to all those who copped,

im not paying the ebay 200 USD resale

Last edited:

Repped! 

Its nice seeing fellow NTers helping each other out... 

A couple of members here sent me a PM asking if I needed an assist on these for retail but I had already picked it up... 

Appreciate the look out fellas!! 
nthat.gif
nthat.gif

'any lead for an online 10US is greatly appreciated

failed miserably on the release day

and living outside USA the only means is online,

Thank you for the leads

Last edited:
NO OOP policy, I don't want to get warned again by the Admins

tried everything online, and lurking this thread from time t time whenever I have the time to open the internet

hoping for kind gentlemen out there :smile:

an online lead for a 10US

Still COngratulations for those who cop!

I ended up copping a pair this morning after seeing my old lady with them on. I used a bday coupon the day after release. So it was twice as nice.

does the white on these look slightly yellow? my pair looks that way compare to my black toes 1

Yes. They have a yellow tint to the midsole. I believe the colors on the box indicate that as well.

You Keep Telling Yourself That :lol:

I Have Phats Too And We Both Know That's A Lie :lol:

Just Got Done Runnin' Laps For The Fam :nthat: All Pairs Will Go Out Tuesday Because Of The Holiday Fella's :wink:
Careful ... Mod considers this as "buying/selling" for some reason :rolleyes

+1 for helpin out the NT fam

Back
Top Bottom