Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Low OG Thread

Haha. The returns were for the Hyperchases. I was like whatever. I'll just buy them where I can return them as I figure out my sizing. I kept going back and forth between a 9.5 and 10 in those.
Oh okay... lol 

I thought you were talking about the bred lows

Were you able find a pair yesterday? 

Bought my normal 9 yesterday but they do run a little long. Was able to go back to HOH and get an 8.5 this morning. Debating if I should return the 9 or hold onto then to see if they grow in value

Bought my normal 9 yesterday but they do run a little long. Was able to go back to HOH and get an 8.5 this morning. Debating if I should return the 9 or hold onto then to see if they grow in value
Which HoH? I see you're in the DMV...I know we have a few of them. I got mine from FTA though-didnt even check HOH while I was there.

Hold on to em you can at least recoup $50+

not sure why anyone would want these they are wackarnolds, like hitting lotto for 2 numbers if you wanted bred highs

I always go half size up in 1s or they hurt bc wide feet. I did also here hope not a mistake!

Last edited:
I always go half size up in 1s or they hurt bc wide feet. I did also here hope not a mistake!
CO-SIGN!!! But I do have to say on the laser 1's I did go TTS. The soft leather on them allows for more comfort on the pinky toe.

Last edited:
hey man, these are cool.

dont like it? find another thread
I copped because I dont have bred highs tho 
nerd.gif

Last edited:

not sure why anyone would want these they are wackarnolds, like hitting lotto for 2 numbers if you wanted bred highs
i have 2 high breds already and copped the lows. don't see your point. looks to me more like you missed the release.

If anyone can lead me into the direction of size 10.5 for stictly retail or they pop up on a site let me know. My brother wants a pair but doesnt wanna pay above retail for hookup :rolleyes

I was able to cop yesterday morning a pair of the bred 1 lows when I went to go pick up my bob 10s at HoH, and let me just say that I am really impressed with the quality of the shoe. I don't have bred 1 highs nor do I want to pay such a high price to get them at this point, but I was happy as hell when I checked out for $112 after taxes!!! [emoji]128516[/emoji][emoji]128515[/emoji][emoji]128512[/emoji] I have both pairs of lance mountain as constellations, and now I have these!!![emoji]128513[/emoji][emoji]128513[/emoji][emoji]128513[/emoji] hopefully I don't run into any issues with the sizing as mine are still DS. Wear a size 10 in high top, and I kept it the same way for the lows.

Back
Top Bottom