Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Low OG Thread

NO OOP policy, I don't want to get warned again by the Admins

tried everything online, and lurking this thread from time t time whenever I have the time to open the internet

hoping for kind gentlemen out there :smile:

an online lead for a 10US

Still COngratulations for those who cop!

I know that feeling. What country are you in? If someone found these locally for you wouldn't you still have to pay international shipping? Isn't that essentially close $200 shipped?

Just Tryin To Help Where I Can Like We Used To My Dude
nthat.gif

Bout To Trek Back Out In This Snow We Getting For A Couple More Pears
REPPED. 

nthat.gif

I've Decided I'm Starting A New Movement Called NT CARES!

The Motto: "Together In Numbers We Are Greater In Power!"

With The Way Things Are In This Sneaker Game Today, We've Lost Touch With Our Roots When Information Was Openly Shared And Members Went Out Of Their Way To Assist Those Whom Share The Same Passion.

If You Are In Line With These Same Ideologies, Please Copy And Paste The Sig I'm Creating To Your Own Profile And Let's Work Together To Build A Network Of Helpful Individuals Not Just Out For Themselves, But To Build Life Long Connections :nthat:

That Being Said, Ventured Back Out In This Slop To Round Up Some More Pears For The Squad!
View media item 1404024

When And Where I Can Help It, EVERYONE On My Team Eats! :nthat:
View media item 1404020

DISCLAIMER Nothing Here Is For Sale Or An Attempt At Making A Sale! All Pairs Are Spoken For :wink:

Last edited:
Yeah i just cant wait til mine get here. I shoulda got the double up but need to wait til my fate is determined for APs

With The Way Things Are In This Sneaker Game Today, We've Lost Touch With Our Roots When Information Was Openly Shared And Members Went Out Of Their Way To Assist Those Whom Share The Same Passion.

If You Are In Line With These Same Ideologies, Please Copy And Paste The Sig I'm Creating To Your Own Profile And Let's Work Together To Build A Network Of Helpful Individuals Not Just Out For Themselves, But To Build Life Long Connections :nthat:

That Being Said, Ventured Back Out In This Slop To Round Up Some More Pears For The Squad!
View media item 1404024

View media item 1404020

DISCLAIMER Nothing Here Is For Sale Or An Attempt At Making A Sale! All Pairs Are Spoken For :wink:
I'm with you on this. I hope this catches trend. Good dude right here.

Love these shoes but the narrowness (on left shoe) is unbearable...I can't return/exchange as they are worn...will probably sell in a couple weeks for retail to recoup full price at least

is the red like the mids? anyone can confirm quality? some pics make them look good though, still look like Junior Varsity shoes lol.

^^ Why didnt u size up.

is the red like the mids? anyone can confirm quality? some pics make them look good though, still look like Junior Varsity shoes lol.

^^ Why didnt u size up.

I should've man, I'm 11 in all Jordans...well length wise they're straight it's the narrowness of them

View media item 1404024

View media item 1404020

Sorry , I couldn't edit this down (pain in the *** with an iPad) but are you in Co? I know you were giving me help on the HOH up in Denver but I wasn't sure.

anyone know where I can get these in a size 4.5?
Was going to refer you to NDC but didn't know they were OOS
laugh.gif
 They were just sittin for the longest on release day when NDC launched them. I'll check my mall tomorrow since I'll be near there anyways. 

Was going to refer you to NDC but didn't know they were OOS :lol:  They were just sittin for the longest on release day when NDC launched them. I'll check my mall tomorrow since I'll be near there anyways. 

thanks man. I was looking on NDC and they were all in cart and then it said oos.

Did FA, FNL, CH only release these online?

Only Foot locker has them on the launch locator...

So it was FCFS at my HOH and i was 1st in line and get to the store and they ask what size and i say 11 and then they tell me they had no 11s, iwas like WTF I AM FIRST IN LINE AND YOU DONT HAVE MY SIZE?! serious bull ish going on, got a 10.5 and am happy but still am mad about the shade that happens for releases now days

So it was FCFS at my HOH and i was 1st in line and get to the store and they ask what size and i say 11 and then they tell me they had no 11s, iwas like WTF I AM FIRST IN LINE AND YOU DONT HAVE MY SIZE?! serious bull ish going on, got a 10.5 and am happy but still am mad about the shade that happens for releases now days
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom