HOH pickup for $98 each, love em
That is 1 clean *** pic bruh

How they fit you?

Quick PS 
laugh.gif

Must cop 
smokin.gif
Dope PS

Those would definitely sell out. But then again the Sport Blue AJKO last year didn't sell out.

Honestly, these probably flew under the radar because of all the other crazy releases.

Kind of reminds m of the Shadow release that dropped the same day as them all red 4s.

Last edited:
1) Employee
2) Military
3) VIP
4) Birthday
5) He Got Game
laugh.gif
 You're the go to guy to answer that question.
Those would definitely sell out. But then again the Sport Blue AJKO last year didn't sell out.

Honestly, these probably flew under the radar because of all the other crazy releases.

Kind of reminds m of the Shadow release that dropped the same day as them all red 4s.
Yeah I'd think they would sell out. Unless JB decides to drop a million pairs that same weekend which I wouldn't mind lol. Value eventually of these lows will increase one ppl realize what they slept on. haha

Last edited:
I wish I were home, I would've copped at $110ish.

$100 is a great deal. Huge come up.

And Z, you crazy for buying four pears.

But then again, I'd probably Lewi up on the 2015 Chicagos.

Whats wrong with lifetime shoes?

Like they going to release them in better quality,go down in price or again anytime soon lol

Last edited:
At first I was on the fence for these but considering how much I wear shorts, the lows were a no brainer. So glad I copped, thanks @AceboogieDBF  for bringing me back to my senses. For those still looking for retail, try calling the Niketowns like others have suggested and do a phone order. Cheers!

Damn exo ... i was bored af n did a ps on my note 4

Meh it ant great but ... yeah the one posted before is much better. S Pen aint so steady lol (jus dnt zoom in :lol:)

View media item 1405787

Last edited:
Thanks plehboi
No prob haha believe it or not but each HOH I went to here in ATL had only 12 pair of these altogether at each location...don't quote me but I always ask the female employees how many pair they had/have & they all said like 12 pair at each HOH. That's not including other stores like DTLR or city gear or whoever else got them #shrug hopes this somewhat helps whoever has thoughts about getting them. Ppl were really beasting over those BOB 10s (I clearly wasn't interested in those or any allstar shoe, I'm an OG guy.) I'm tempted to get another pair bc they're just such a good deal & classic og. Hope whoever wants them get a pair.

Back
Top Bottom