Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Low OG Thread

Damnit you guys were right. Shoulda went a size down. My size 10's are pretty big. Going to go hunt for a 9 or 9.5 tomorrow.

.5 Size Down On All AJ1's Nowadays.... Been Saying It Since The Disappointment I Felt Trying On Those Bouncing Ball Chi 1's :smh:

Everything After That Has Run Big And I Have Quite A Few Pairs Of 1's To Compare To
View media item 1405865
OG's Not Pictured :nerd:

.5 Size Down On All AJ1's Nowadays.... Been Saying It Since The Disappointment I Felt Trying On Those Bouncing Ball Chi 1's
mean.gif

Everything After That Has Run Big And I Have Quite A Few Pairs Of 1's To Compare To

OG's Not Pictured
nerd.gif
damn b, lemme check out your collection

Damnit you guys were right. Shoulda went a size down. My size 10's are pretty big. Going to go hunt for a 9 or 9.5 tomorrow.
Damn not you too boost.

Looks like Imma have to get a smaller size now.SMH

Something told me to get my usual size

Last edited:
damn b, lemme check out your collection

All Said And Done Thats Like 40 Pairs Of 1's I Gotta Get Out And Snap Off Pics Of My Dude :lol:

I Don't Like Being Reminded Of Just How Bad This Addiction Has Gotten :smh:

Naw But For Real, Ill Try And Get Around To It Some Day In The Near Future :wink:

There was a hint thrown out there by Rodrigofresh a few weeks ago. He was hinting that the lows would come out in 4 CWs. We just got the blk/red. The metallic grey is on the way. A Chicago on the 7th. And I believe a Royal CW if I'm not mistaken.

Neither are Frags

:lol:

Jk bruh

Nice collection :pimp:

Yea, A Certain Someone Who Admits To Sitting On Multiple Pairs Isn't Being The Most Helpful With Filling That Gap At A REASONABLE Price Point Right Now :nerd:

Over Here Tryin To Sell Me Mamba Moments And **** :smh:

All Gravy Tho, I Have Pairs I'd Choose Over Frags ANY Day :wink:

Last edited:
Will be passing on the Chicago lows, I will double up in the highs. Just hope jb releases the metallic lows for the first time this year. While they are at it they should retro the air ships :smile:

ill wait on pics of the lows to decide to pass or not... but after that no cops until may.... unless something new pops up quick... may is huge hares bred 11 low and 2x chi ogs

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom