Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Low OG Thread

I picked my pair up from them in Atlanta on Saturday. In town for a couple of weeks nice store
Even though they charged me 3 bucks for the bag I didn’t ask for. Pair is amazing.
I thought the same thing when I looked at the receipt for my pair.....wtf is the charge for the bag??

Someone accepted an offer of 125 (before fees etc) for my pair pre release. I haven't seen em priced that low again. I received my pair on release date.

If they’d start dropping all lows in 85 shape I’d get rid of all my other lows in a heartbeat. That said, I still appreciate the other OG low and love the black toes. Wear em a lot.
I agree I would prefer to cop more 85s but I think having one black toe one neutral grey is better for variety sake.

The 85s are really cool but eventually the we will get over how cool the new/old shape is. I'd rather have more options in terms of colors than I would shape.

The black toes are also the black toes. Had we not gotten the 85 lows those would've been a contender for AJ1 low of the year (even though I actually might like my cements a lil more).

Copped my TTS 10.5 and hope they fit.. not helping that AMM takes a month to ship smh. I hate having to size swap, even worse when I have to wait forever to find out if they fit.

Copped my TTS 10.5 and hope they fit.. not helping that AMM takes a month to ship smh. I hate having to size swap, even worse when I have to wait forever to find out if they fit.
Going tts is prolly best bet fam. My half size down is a lil tight. I think I can thug it out but had I known before buying I'd have copped my TTS.

Bro.. I can tell you now.. you are good with TTS. There is additional padding on the collar that makes the shoes feel less hollow compared to the 2021 and other Jordan 1 Low OG.. I have a size on me and I wear a 10 in Jordan 1 Highs. The 2021 version,, I bought a 10 and I definitely needed a 9.5.

Hope that helps.

OGs never get old man
Pic made me realize the His need a cleaning :lol:
Def TTS on these, idk HOW anyone could make a hlaf size down work on these.

IMG_3182.JPG
IMG_3187.JPG

I think I’m shook about the sizing bc I don’t go half down. I mostly go half up and then go TTS when they fit ‘fine’ but if they’re anything like Georgetown’s, Black 85s, or recent Hi’s my TTS will work.. if they fit like OW Low 2’s. I’m cooked :lol:

Back
Top Bottom