Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Low OG Thread

like the way these feel on my feet. Then again I love low top sneakers. Hope they do royals and shadows. Down for a pair of each.

My pair from NDC still hasn't shown up. Ups still has a last scan Wednesday in Memphis. No updates since. With more snow on the horizon idk when I will be getting my pair , especially with the expected delivery date of 2-20!!!!

@So Much Sole 23 I'm tempted to head to the Mile High and track a pair down.
I sent a package out on the 17th to be Delivered on the 19th via USPS  - the tracking didn't even move or update from dropping it off at the post office till today this morning it Showed Out for Delivery in Ohio

Someone throw @So Much Sole 23

a pass n keep him out this bad weather! 

or maybe the never existed...

nerd.gif
LOL stop it bro

Guys I fixed my issue!, with the 'tightness' this is gonna sound silly but I laced them really tight around the area, and been wearing them for a bit now, fits just fine :smokin

I should've stayed outta this thread...went to the galleria in Houston, walked in sheiks, couldn't leave without them, I've spent almost a grand in the past two weeks alone on shoes. I have a damn problem...... They are too fresh tho :nthat:

View media item 1414206

Anyone else like how these lows have a bit more pre-yellowing on the midsole than the 2013 og highs?  

Can't wait to be able to put the highs away and replace em with these 
nthat.gif

Anyone else like how these lows have a bit more pre-yellowing on the midsole than the 2013 og highs?  

Can't wait to be able to put the highs away and replace em with these :nthat:
It doesn't bother me at all. Most of the time, I can't even notice a it.

Can't wait to be able to put the highs away and replace em with these :nthat:

Yea it's the 'sail' color on the box

I just want to confirm with you guys on your opinion about these if they were a GR or they were limited? Nike Air Tag 1s are usually more limited right??

Back
Top Bottom