Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Low OG Thread

It's what they used on the Gym red 1's. Still looks white to me lol

So it's looking like fcfs everywhere huh? 

Last edited:
I heard quality is horrible on the lows

I wouldn't waste my time on these.

These shoes are trash.

If buying to resell you will lose money.

It's really only half a shoe.

Save your money to double up on Oreos

gJZ1eCn.gif
LMAOOOOOOO

Where could I cop these online in Canada? Local FL won't have them in stock.
If I could get these for you and ship them to you for less than $30 (after fees and insurance I would). Shipping to Canada is so expensive and I have no idea why with yall right next door to us.  USPS First Class International Mail is $22 for under 4lbs.  

These will be sitting locally...If Melos, BG, CP3, Black Gums, and Laser 1's are sitting these will definitely sit where I'm located.   Are you sure Livestock.ca won't have them?

Im ready for these!...going to be a good everyday summer shoe. Hopefully the hype is low on these like it seems and its a easy walk into the mall at 10am and walk out with them.

Im ready for these!...going to be a good everyday summer shoe. Hopefully the hype is low on these like it seems and its a easy walk into the mall at 10am and walk out with them.
This thread is only 23 pages long a day before RD. You're good. Enjoy your bred 1 lows.

Mochachip2, if I can't find a retailer to get them I'll surely contact you, thanks. And airmax1fanatic, what are those websites/stores? Haven't heard of any of them unless FNL is Finishline, who don't ship to Canada unfortunately.

Mochachip2, if I can't find a retailer to get them I'll surely contact you, thanks. And airmax1fanatic, what are those websites/stores? Haven't heard of any of them unless FNL is Finishline, who don't ship to Canada unfortunately.

FTL = Footlocker
FA = FootAction
FNL = FinishLine
NDC = nike.com

I'm in the same boat here in Toronto, but I'm feeling the white/grey lows more. Assuming nowhere here is getting them same as these Breds

Last edited:
safe to say nobody here wants a pair :smile:  I have 3 finishline coupons about to expire and need a pair.

Last edited:

safe to say nobody here wants a pair :smile:  I have 3 finishline coupons about to expire and need a pair.
PM me one of those codes bro if they are about to expire and you can't use them all.

Would appreciate it so much.

Waiting patiently for this copp tomorrow!!! Only ASG weekend shoe I want and last copp until 45 10's at the end of next month.

Sadly I think I might put these on hold yall. I will know tomorrow by 9am. I might have a chance to grab another shoe I really want for close to the same price.  I also might be able to get these on discount if they stick around for at least a week like the lasers have.  

In other news...Corporate is also getting these so I'm going to guess these are a GR. I think I'm going to try to grab something else tomorrow and see if I can come back to these next week. *Fingers crossed.*

Looks like I'll be copping off Footaction, hoping these don't go too quick because I've never copped retail shoes online, only locally.

Yes if they offer first come first served. They seem to be flying under the radar so you should be good....
Im cautious with "sudden hype" though.... Was shocked to c the royals sell out that quick back then. Correct me if m wrong, Htown wasnt that big in aj1 back in the days.... Nor in foams.... [emoji]128526[/emoji]
They a cop in my book 4sho

Back
Top Bottom