Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Low OG Thread

A few more Bred pics of the terrible quality. A few have weighed in and said GM/fakes don't exist for these but damn...:smh:

Hid them in the spoiler to not clutter up the page.

View media item 1423122Wavy outsole profile
View media item 1423123Suspect Nike and "R"
View media item 1423124Strange ridges under forefoot circles
View media item 1423125Sloppy toe glue
View media item 1423126Heel glue
View media item 1423127Too tall "Nike Air" on tongue
View media item 1423128Weird side ridges

I thought J's are supposed to be remastered now lol.

Last edited:
These Jordan lows are not part of the remastered series.

Also none of my Blk/Red 1s have identical sole patterns from the nike area to the ridges, their all over the place. I've also seen that similar wavy side ridge on a pair of hi NAs that were purchased from Hanon.

Last edited:
Those Are Definitely Legit Bro

You Are Being Way Too Nit Picky And Not Looking At The Bigger Picture.... Are They Perfect? NO..... Are They However What Should Be Expected? YES

I Opened The Box On The "Remastered" Oreos I Picked Up For A Buddy Yesterday And All I Could Do Was :lol:

Best Remaster I've Seen Thus Far Is The Laser 1's And To Be Honest, I Wouldn't Want These Lows That Soft, For Durability Sake

Put Em On And Rock Em My Dude...... Noone's Gonna Call You Out In The Street Because The Nike Logo On Your Sole Is Off A Hair :wink:

eightballeddie eightballeddie Get At Me Buddy :nthat:

Last edited:
A few more Bred pics of the terrible quality. A few have weighed in and said GM/fakes don't exist for these but damn...:smh:

JB quality control sir. I almost guarantee that no pair of ones is the same. There are always little discrepancies

Philadelphia mills oulet has the Breds for retail price FSR for those still on the hunt

Last edited:
Just seen this in the Outlet thread

Philadelphia mills FSR

Bred Lo 1's at the outlet??? 
nerd.gif

i wonder if they are taking Phone orders yet?

Time to Call!

Just seen this in the Outlet thread

View media item 1423398

Philadelphia mills FSR

Bred Lo 1's at the outlet??? :nerd:

i wonder if they are taking Phone orders yet?

Time to Call!

I Heard A Rumor From The Nike Pipeline About A Change In Marketing Approach Going Forward And This Looks Like Evidence They Are Starting That Push.....

Sucks To Walk Into An "Outlet " Store And See Retail Price Tags :rolleyes

Nothing wrong with those bro. One of mine straight from ndc is much worse

Outsole on the right shoe is atleast .5 inches shorter than the left shoe

View media item 1423456
Outsoles are wavy and uneven on both shoes

View media item 1423461
Half of the nike logo is wrapped around the tongue. Also lots of glue on the uppers

View media item 1423465
Quality control on these is just bad. I dont think their is even any fakes made of them

Those Are Definitely Legit Bro

You Are Being Way Too Nit Picky And Not Looking At The Bigger Picture.... Are They Perfect? NO..... Are They However What Should Be Expected? YES

I Opened The Box On The "Remastered" Oreos I Picked Up For A Buddy Yesterday And All I Could Do Was :lol:

Best Remaster I've Seen Thus Far Is The Laser 1's And To Be Honest, I Wouldn't Want These Lows That Soft, For Durability Sake

Put Em On And Rock Em My Dude...... Noone's Gonna Call You Out In The Street Because The Nike Logo On Your Sole Is Off A Hair :wink:

eightballeddie eightballeddie Get At Me Buddy :nthat:

Thanks bro, I hear ya (and everyone else)...they're legit, just poor quality. And yes, I'll be rocking them regardless :pimp:

It's just that if these were Royals, we'd all be nit picking at this level. I've done several Royal LC's for folks on NT and it's
these small details (among a few larger ones) that separate the legit from fake.

Nothing wrong with those bro. One of mine straight from ndc is much worse

Outsole on the right shoe is atleast .5 inches shorter than the left shoe

Outsoles are wavy and uneven on both shoes

Half of the nike logo is wrapped around the tongue. Also lots of glue on the uppers

Quality control on these is just bad. I dont think their is even any fakes made of them

Other than the quality of the leather, y'all would be doing backflips if you saw the quality on OG's (glue stains, uneven everything!)

Dude complaining about ridges on the bottom of the shoe, serious? Lol

Last edited:
Thank you so much for posting the link, if I could give you all my reps I would (1 Rep provided) I just copped
nthat.gif
For me this is one of the 3 best releases all year alling with the Jordan 1 Chicago and UNC.

I just got a confirmation from Paypal that they received payment, however then I got an error after that, am I good or will it be cancelled?

Last edited:
My local (and only) Foot Locker out here in Hungary not gonna receive them tomorrow. So is there any chance to they gonna receive them on the 7th of March? They have no info about them actually like always...

Back
Top Bottom