Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Low OG Thread

These about to be the next panda dunks
1691188865888.gif

Wait, does this “loophole” work for all new releases? Seems simple enough.

I copped this morning without using Rakuten since it says new releases and AJs are excluded.

I already got my cash back email for about $34 for 2 pair, copped on ndc. Once it hits ndc rakuten usually works, doesn’t work on snkrs but sometimes you can get cash back on snkrs app if you manually request cash back through the help desk.

Can confirm the 12% cash back from NDC. Didn’t even have to wait a day for it IMG_3239.jpeg

Love the color way glad for those who copped I won't until they fix that god awful swoosh but again congrats to those who copped and wanted a pair seems a lot are in here!

Yeah I looked at them. Tried to make myself out of respect for the colorway but I can’t with that swoosh.

I already got my cash back email for about $34 for 2 pair, copped on ndc. Once it hits ndc rakuten usually works, doesn’t work on snkrs but sometimes you can get cash back on snkrs app if you manually request cash back through the help desk.
Anytime I manually requested cash back, they always credit me on the spot, but I never go back and see if they take it back. I prob did it before on something that wasn’t eligible.

I def be forgetting to do it though, smh

nevermind thought my 1s shipped but it was my lebrons I ordered from ndc... all good in no rush to get them really

Last edited:
IMG_0830.jpeg

Anyone else get this message this morning I was for sure thinking I wasn’t getting them when this popped up first

i got that last nite on the snkrs account i have attached to my work phone. i marked "Very Unfair" in hopes that it would shift my luck.

NOPE. still received a "didn't get it" message on that account 10 minutes after the drawing.. even though pairs in my size were sitting 3-4 hours later :lol:

i got that last nite on the snkrs account i have attached to my work phone. i marked "Very Unfair" in hopes that it would shift my luck.

NOPE. still received a "didn't get it" message on that account 10 minutes after the drawing.. even though pairs in my size were sitting 3-4 hours later :lol:
Man they better not ask me that ****. I literally couldn't check out on snkrs for over an hour. I have a feeling I was shadow banned after buying the UNC to Chi for my wife then returning them after she said she wasn't feeling em.

This is the only color way, high, mid or low, that I am interested in with the Jordan 1.

Can’t wait for my pears to arrive baby.

Facts and you can add Shadows, Metallic Red and Navy Low's also all most hit the outlets I got Chicago Low's for $65 Bred's $99 Shadows and Royals $59.99, Met Red and Navy $69 those were good deals circa 2015-2018
Those were the days! Sadly I don't think we would ever get Jordans that low in price anymore.

Back
Top Bottom