Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Low OG Thread

Aren't white and red highs releasing next year?

I'm shocked they didn't release these next year for the summer or after all the 85 L's

Nike is creating tiers in the aj1 low line

the low that systematically come out with subpar materials - retail $110- 120 premium versions 135?
low og with 7 laceholes - $140
low og 85 with 8 laceholes - $???

The 7 vs 8 lacehole version difference do not seems to bother me. However, I can see how it feeds some people's inferiority/superiority complex. I can do as long as the low og/ 7 hole version keeps its run with decent materials and good colorways.

Mike wearing what looks like a pair of OG Chi lows , with white wings logo on the heel tab :nerd:

IMG_3094.png
IMG_3095.jpeg

the low that systematically come out with subpar materials - retail $110- 120 premium versions 135?

The 7 vs 8 lacehole version difference do not seems to bother me. However, I can see how it feeds some people's inferiority/superiority complex. I can do as long as the low og/ 7 hole version keeps its run with decent materials and good colorways.
I hear $170 for the '85 versions....

While this is true and I’m guilty of this, there’s a level of detail the highest tier that makes it visually better than the OG low. But of course this is only keen to folks who appreciate that level of detail.

I’m not opposed to the retail model, it happens in all product industries. I’m just glad there’s a purchase for anyone on the spectrum.

I haven't gotten any of the other CNYs but I could see the dragons being my first. Resell is usually of on those though.
Ended up getting my StockX bid of 310 accepted on a pair of Ox's this morning.

It came out to 367 shipped (which is ridiculous) but I'm excited to finally have this pair.

I know the sneaker market has taken a huge dip but I expected these to hold out. I always thought the Ox's were well received.

So the 85 low release date for the US is in the Spring but the 10/25 release date thats "scheduled" on websites could possibly be for the EU.
85 version still coming out this month?

I’m gonna keep these by the door for a bit
IMG_0951.jpeg
Its looking like spring 24 but there is some talk about them releasing in the EU earlier

Back
Top Bottom