Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Low OG Thread

Both pairs arrived today and wow these are nice in hand. The leather is buttery soft and quality is top notch.

As for fitment, get the size you’d normally get in the highs. I hated how my powder blue 1 lows wore, they felt half size longer for sure and there was no padding on the heel. I actually love the fat padding on these 85’s and they contribute to them fitting much better than the non 85 og lows.

Attachments

• IMG_8748.jpeg
    IMG_8748.jpeg
    284.2 KB · Views: 257
I got my pair from sx, thx for the code ModernMade ModernMade . Wiped out the taxes. I went with my og high size vs my normal low size. I’m in for that thick padding!
ModernMade ModernMade the real MVP :pimp:

$140 for some 1s almost feels like the old days
Heads up, make sure the discount actually reflected once you were charged. I noticed they sx charged me the full amount even though I had the discount applied and it showed a lower total initially. I contacted chat and complained, and actually got them to take 30 off for the inconvenience.... Not sure what games they playing but last time I bought using a code the same thing happened.... 🤔

Can't wait to get my pair in for sizing.. seems all over the place in here lol. If they fit anything like George Towns or Black and Whites then my TTS is solid.

I really should've gotten out of all the raffles, now I have a pair for $190 meanwhile I've had multiple options available for cheaper :/

Can't wait to get my pair in for sizing.. seems all over the place in here lol. If they fit anything like George Towns or Black and Whites then my TTS is solid.
What made me go with an 11 (my OG high size) vs a 10.5 was the padding in photos and the slightly higher silhouette to this low vs the ones we've been getting. They have to fit a little smaller with more padding. Checked my white/reds and there's absolutely no padding at all.

trappedintime trappedintime you have them in hand or this was a speculation judgement call for what lead to going with an 11? I go between 10.5-11 myself.
Nope, only ordered them. Haven't seen them in hand, but the difference in padding is probably even more noticeable in hand and on foot. I even held a few pairs of 2023 lows at different angles to see if I could make the ankle padding appear thicker, and it's just not happening.

You can also see in this thread some of the comparison pics between the previous version. The 85 is a little taller shape overall. So it makes sense that they'd fit TTS and not a half size down. But I'd rather have a little more room than have my toes hurting.

20231027_163250.jpg

Sorry to hijack all this '85 low talk with a pic, but I did a thing with white laces from Atmosphere Grey's.

Wasn't really satisfied with the look that they had with white laces, so I took 'em off and soaked them in black hot coffee for around 18 hours.

I think these look was better now! Let's see how they work out next time when there will some rain 😅

Is there an official release date for these? idk if they’re scheduled to drop, or are randomly popping up for sale

Back
Top Bottom