Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Low OG Thread

Ehhhh yea idk how I feel about 85 lows having retro + colorways. They’d definitely have to hit it out the park, these terrible guessing renders aren’t helping the brand’s case :lol:
It’s just a way for them to sell lows at a higher price point.

The funny thing is a few years ago, they absolutely could get away with these selling out at full retail but the hype on 1s has long died so people will absolutely wait for these things to hit discount lol

Anyone have a link to a size 12 or 12.5 of the Neutral Greys?

I really love this retro. I pretty much wore a pair daily since release.

side hack. I bought the og lows in my regular size (which = .5 size up from normal fit) then i take out the insole and popped in my foamposite zoom insoles

i been bouncing on high end tech while enjoying the comfort of the og lows, the thicker insole made the fit actually more 1:1.

IMG_8219.jpeg

UNDS. Materials on these are much better than any OG low in recent memory.

Attachments

• IMG_8216.jpeg
    IMG_8216.jpeg
    256.5 KB · Views: 1,442
Somebody please make it stop :smh:
This ish is so beyond played out, I don't even know what to call it :lol:
I'm in for a pair....so I can trade them for something I really want
Pretty wild how long Travis AJ 1 hype has gone on.

Off-White Nike models, Adidas Yeezys and UBs, FOGs, and even Unions all died hype wise within 5 years but, for whatever reason, the reverse swoosh Travis AJ1s have been going strong for almost a full 5 years now and are seemingly one of the few sneaker releases to still command great resale in a current bottomed-out sneaker market.

Makes me wonder why so many people seemingly love this specific model so much. Even some of Travis’ other shoes have failed to generate this kind of hype (I.e. Air Trainers and Utopia AF 1s).

Back
Top Bottom