Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Low OG Thread

there are many thinking that 2025 will bring the chi 85 for the 40th
I wouldn't mind if they dropped a chi 85 low while they're at it

No way they bring the Chi’s back next year…That’ll be the last pair they put out…Black / Red’s can get lumped in with this too…Those two pairs won’t be for a while…

Next year will for sure be one of the main Jordan 1’s colorways for the 40th though…I’m going to say Royal’s or Shadow’s…

Highs I’m still saying Shadows, or possibly UNC’s from what the X-verse is saying…

Last edited:
I tend to agree Shadows will be the first to get the 85 treatment of the big 5 OG colorways

When Shadows drop....
omg-oh-my.gif

(Using this image for any OG colorway 85 High dropping)

Storm Blue's....
omg-oh-my.gif

UNC....
omg-oh-my.gif

Metallic Greens with the DTRT sheen....
200w.gif

I need UNCs so I hope those are next... even though Im sure I wont hit for retail, and its retail or bust for me so I probably just wont get em. Wont be for lack of trying though.

Highs only tho.

It’s no rhyme and reason with JB.

They might not release another metallic high in years.
The good thing is at least the remaining cws outside the big boys are likely Kentuckys and UNCs, and if we get more metallics green and purple seem like a lock.

I’d cop any of those four pairs. As long as they don’t start dropping whack cws in the high. Even that mocha business better stick with the lows given how few OG cw existed.

Same, Blue metallics are dope but not worth retail for me... but if I can get em for close to a $100 then that's a no brainer. I'm tired of spending $200 (or close to $200 after tax/shipping) for shoes. Back to go back to my $150 or less rule of 2017.

I paid under retail for my first pair. I’ll hold for a second at $100 but just wanted to have this one to wear all spring

Back
Top Bottom