Official Air Jordan 1 Retro Low OG Thread

Snkrs is low key the best place to cop from at retail at least u can return if a sale pops up with your size.

1715115003157.gif

Nah 85s are trash, they’ll only use those for the generic, less desired colorways besides Breds.
How are they not better than the OG Air Jordan 1 lows? Nike/JB butchered the OG Air Jordan 1 lows by removing a placeholder and shrinking the swoosh. What we were getting in 2016 with the bigger swoosh was far better.

Mocha lows are a cop if they aren't a headache. The highs were too rich for my blood out the gate.

You guys think the Mochas will move fast? Would like to get those, Shadows (betting they go on sale), and that white/green pair (if extended sizing is available)

These go perfect with Michigan shorts...

20240503_121940.jpg

Gonna unDS these on the 15th for my sons 4th bday. Hope I dont get BBQ sauce on it cuz I will be smokin!
Link to shorts? As a michigan lifer, I can’t believe I only got the regular ones

Don't feel too bad this still kinda high bro. I think these will hit the 120 range again with the restock.
They continue to restock all these boutiques. Wouldn't surprise me if the fall restocks get them down to under 100. Don't think this snkrs drop has much bearing on that when the usual suspects get them over and over again.

This REALLY annoys me since they are still releasing Shadows, Mochas, in that awful small swoosh model…

Many if not all of us would cop in the 85 low cut at higher retail as well.. It’s so annoying how they are wasting those CWs on the trash OG low model.

Sure you would buy them :lol: Centimeters on a swoosh are stopping you from buying them and making them trash?

Your entire goal isn't to buy anything, it's to complain about everything

Back
Top Bottom