Official Air Jordan 11/12 CDP Release post. 12/20/08! NO BUYING/SELLING!!

Arden Fair Mall in Sac was MADNESS!!! They decided that instead of handing out store tickets to the people who were out there since 9 PM, they would hand themout to the back. STUPID #1. Everyone in the Footlocker line (Including me) rushed the front door to get in. STUPID #2 because there were 4 cop cars right inthe street. All in all, let's just say i found a way to get inside to footlocker, who was kind enough to give the true jordanheads some credit and let themcop w/o store tickets. Thank goodness i made it out of there in 1 piece, but even better, with these bad boys.

Originally Posted by FWA III

woke up around 4:30.

stood in line until 7:00.

walked out with my 10.5.

grabbed some breakfast at mickey d's.

whoever said there would be plenty to go around is a MORON.

my local champs had two per size at the most... some sizes only had singles.

it was fun and definitely the craziest release i've been apart of. i also had some luck on my side.

now, i'm going to take a nap. peace.

this is exactly how my day went lol. juss that i got a sz 10 not 10.5. wierd
indifferent.gif

Who's rockin' them today? Pics?

I am to my bball league...not outside though since upstate NY is getting absolutely hammered with snowfall.

Dear cesar,
This email is regarding Order #: o2&&&&&&. If you have already received a shipping confirmation, please disregard this email.
Thank you for ordering with nike.com. Unfortunately, we were unable to ship the merchandise by 12/20/2008. We regret any inconvenience this delay may causeyou. Your merchandise will ship by 12/30/2008. If for any reason you are unwilling or unable to wait for shipment of the merchandise below, please click hereto cancel.
To continue with your order, you do not need to do anything at this time. We do not anticipate any further delays, however, please be aware in the unlikelyevent that we are unable to ship your merchandise by 12/30/2008, FTC regulations require that your merchandise be automatically canceled.
Thanks again for your understanding and patience. We regret the inconvenience caused by this delay and look forward to getting your merchandise to you at theearliest possible time. If you have questions, contact us toll-free at: 1-800-806-6453
Sincerely,
NikeStore.com

just got this from NDC
anubody else????

Originally Posted by cesarhpr1986

Dear cesar,
This email is regarding Order #: o2&&&&&&. If you have already received a shipping confirmation, please disregard this email.
Thank you for ordering with nike.com. Unfortunately, we were unable to ship the merchandise by 12/20/2008. We regret any inconvenience this delay may cause you. Your merchandise will ship by 12/30/2008. If for any reason you are unwilling or unable to wait for shipment of the merchandise below, please click here to cancel.
To continue with your order, you do not need to do anything at this time. We do not anticipate any further delays, however, please be aware in the unlikely event that we are unable to ship your merchandise by 12/30/2008, FTC regulations require that your merchandise be automatically canceled.
Thanks again for your understanding and patience. We regret the inconvenience caused by this delay and look forward to getting your merchandise to you at the earliest possible time. If you have questions, contact us toll-free at: 1-800-806-6453
Sincerely,
NikeStore.com

just got this from NDC
anubody else????

that sucks
atleast you will get them
its probably due to the weather

Dear cesar,
Thank you for ordering with nike.com. Unfortunately, we were unable to ship the merchandise by 12/20/2008. We regret any inconvenience this delay may cause you. Your merchandise will ship by 12/30/2008. If for any reason you are unwilling or unable to wait for shipment of the merchandise below, please click here to cancel.
To continue with your order, you do not need to do anything at this time. We do not anticipate any further delays, however, please be aware in the unlikely event that we are unable to ship your merchandise by 12/30/2008, FTC regulations require that your merchandise be automatically canceled.
Thanks again for your understanding and patience. We regret the inconvenience caused by this delay and look forward to getting your merchandise to you at the earliest possible time. If you have questions, contact us toll-free at: 1-800-806-6453
Sincerely,
NikeStore.com

just got this from NDC
anubody else????

Originally Posted by flatbush147

got my two packs, it was fun waiting in line for a sec, then people started acting dumb, seen one champs worker get fired because she tired to do some backdoor drop off thing for 480-500. whats up to all my niketalk people that were in that pembroke lakes mall line.

yea i heard pines was kind of thick, glad i got mine early hope it wasnt my connect that got fired
laugh.gif

Dear cesar,
Sincerely,
NikeStore.com

just got this from NDC
anubody else????

ehh that sucks
eek.gif

Originally Posted by spizike231

Arden Fair Mall in Sac was MADNESS!!! They decided that instead of handing out store tickets to the people who were out there since 9 PM, they would hand them out to the back. STUPID #1. Everyone in the Footlocker line (Including me) rushed the front door to get in. STUPID #2 because there were 4 cop cars right in the street. All in all, let's just say i found a way to get inside to footlocker, who was kind enough to give the true jordanheads some credit and let them cop w/o store tickets. Thank goodness i made it out of there in 1 piece, but even better, with these bad boys.

yea it was crazy, once i knew mah boy made it in the first bumrush, i just walked in when i saw the group trying to get in when someone was trying to leavewith their package. That customer was scared of the crowd, and once he tried to leave by opening the locked door, the group pushed everyone in and i got jammedthrough and I jetted to FT without a ticket and was able to cop them. Like 20 people ahead of me didn't have a ticket either.

Originally Posted by therealjondoe

Dear cesar,
Sincerely,
NikeStore.com

just got this from NDC
anubody else????

that sucks

this was from my order on thursday.
im not trippin, check the sig

Dear cesar,
Sincerely,
NikeStore.com

just got this from NDC
anubody else????

that sucks

hey mine got canceled so ur lucky.
however i did cop some this morning
pimp.gif

I came close a couple times, but walked away empty handed. I don't understand how
you guys get your orders through online. I fail every time.
I had NDC and FNL take money out of my bank and not put my order through.

never seen that NDC email before....hopefully you wil still get them
but shouldnt be weather because they are in memphis i believe and the weather is fine there

Dear cesar,
Sincerely,
NikeStore.com

just got this from NDC
anubody else????

that sucks

hey mine got canceled so ur lucky.
however i did cop some this morning
pimp.gif