Official Air Jordan 11/12 CDP Release post. 12/20/08! NO BUYING/SELLING!!

Originally Posted by d3772000

tongue.gif

Im done for the day after that pic.

gil23 wrote:
eek.gif

Originally Posted by 86 NT

Security Guard kicked the dues out of the mall in front of Footlocker at 530am, but did not mess with me and another guy ,we were upstairs at the Finishline, they opened at 6 and basically: they only had like 6 packs for sale because about 8 were already sold to employess - - - Pretty sad, but thank goodness no emplyoee wears a ten!! Gonna stop by my other mall (Westgate) on my way to work and see whats up there. . . I bet he still has a couple. None of the employess there are into kicks.

LOVE the XIs (and to the dude up there from SC - where at in SC, and no way they fit true to size)
Kinda like the XIIs and they do fit true to size, but they dont look as good on feet, and they got some flaws of course
eyes.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
You from the upstate, I live in spartanburg but i cooped in haywood(better chance) were you there
nerd.gif
, i didnt feel like messing with westgate
grin.gif

Yea I am.. . no I went to Haywood (better chance) but im about to stop at Westgate on my way to work right now. .

I was at Haywood at 5am, first cop from Finishline upstairs. .
White dude, black Playoff jacket, jeans, black toboggan and black xx3s.
Were you waiting at Footlocker? I saw about 10 dudes standing around after I had my pack waiting on FootLocker to open.

Did you know that little %$@ footaction in Haywood got packs as well? 3 stores in all got em in Haywood mall.

^ That's an OD (seas of 11/12) pic. Dude is only gonna resell them because aint no way in hell he bought those for himself. Another thing, why are dudesposting pics of there pak, acting like there on some TMZ im the only one with these kicks. We seen THEM, aint no difference from your kicks to the next man.Post your story keep it moving, we don't need tag pics to warrant your purchase, rookies
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by casekicks

I hate all of you that got this pack..My hate comes from a pure jelous standpoint..Just thought you should know that..I've got to find a way to get this pack!!!
LOL. That is exactly how I would have felt if I hadn't gotten outta line with a bunch of 13-17 year olds this morning waiting on Forever XXIto open. Idiot a** security. SMH.

just got mine in....not as bad as I thought it would be. Few noticable differences on the XIs from the '01s, Taxis I dont know because I dont have the OGs.

All in all, Im happy with this pack.

ONCE AGAIN FELLAS...THANKS TO ALL THAT ORDERED FROM ME....

THIS WAS A PRETTY CRAZY RELEASE AND I CAME THRU TO ALL THAT WANTED ME TO GET THEM FOR YALL....THANKS AND HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

^ AND TO MY BRO....U SHUT IT DOWN BUB...

ON TO THE GOODIES....

b681584bc50b572b4e3a434049c374a74c34362.pjpg

71a15a4fc40250201be118ae400a35e9ce0e128.pjpg

bc525d64c4c840f25e821fc29af7631ecb11d6e.pjpg

d3215649cb0d552ea073abb819d5717fcb7eb51.pjpg

I was at arden didnt copp cause after the security guards did us wrong and started handing out tickets in the back and everyone was runnging to the back and isaw the first bumrush i dipped and went to sunrise,security guard said they werent selling them and then went to downtown and and the line was full for FL andshiekh and gettacluestore are supposedly getting theirs wednesday so imma try to copp then.=(fail

Damn i wanted one more pair!! All these fools talking don't worry there is plenty to go around LOL all hatin on peeps for coppin early

Originally Posted by spizike231

Originally Posted by masterhammy23

Originally Posted by mikenguyen23

Arden Fair Mall in Sac was MADNESS!!! They decided that instead of handing out store tickets to the people who were out there since 9 PM, they would hand them out to the back. STUPID #1. Everyone in the Footlocker line (Including me) rushed the front door to get in. STUPID #2 because there were 4 cop cars right in the street. All in all, let's just say i found a way to get inside to footlocker, who was kind enough to give the true jordanheads some credit and let them cop w/o store tickets. Thank goodness i made it out of there in 1 piece, but even better, with these bad boys.

yea it was crazy, once i knew mah boy made it in the first bumrush, i just walked in when i saw the group trying to get in when someone was trying to leave with their package. That customer was scared of the crowd, and once he tried to leave by opening the locked door, the group pushed everyone in and i got jammed through and I jetted to FT without a ticket and was able to cop them. Like 20 people ahead of me didn't have a ticket either.

You got in with the second push through? The one where the security guard opened the door for people to leave and then everyone pushed through like it was nothin? I was in there too. haha
I ended up leaving empty-handed. It was so terrible there.

Damn man, me and one of my three other friends got our pack... the other 2 decided to leave the madness in a hope that Sunrise or Galleria was empty, but no luck apparently. Damn man, Footlocker had over 250 pairs... this pack was absolute craziness.

Yeah, people did not believe when I said that Arden was going to get like 500-600 packs, but the problem was that there were so many people copping this one,so they weren't limited, but rather much more hyped. I actually called Sunrise, the Galleria and malls in Fairfield, Tracy, Modesto and Stockton, with noluck, but just found someone willing to help me out for about $375

Originally Posted by allnyter00

I was at arden didnt copp cause after the security guards did us wrong and started handing out tickets in the back and everyone was runnging to the back and i saw the first bumrush i dipped and went to sunrise,security guard said they werent selling them and then went to downtown and and the line was full for FL and shiekh and gettacluestore are supposedly getting theirs wednesday so imma try to copp then.=(fail

that sounds exactly like what my friend did... Tommy is that you?! lol

Originally Posted by vaseay

Quality of the Taxis isn't that bad IMO. I like 'em more than the breds.
I'm with you on this one. As bad as the quality has been in the previous packs, you can't really complain about the XII's.

The XI's on the other hand.......
eyes.gif

Very Very Very Easy Cop for me (Love Aventura Mall) ........ The Quality on the XI's are not that Bad......... Their could be more Padding on the ankle butnot Bad at all. The XII's However, BIG DIFFERENCE! The Shoe is Narrower and the Leather and Lining is Thinner Then the Previous Retro's however it isstill Passable and Descent Quality.

What a night...I went for the midnight release at the Finish Line at Kings Plaza. Got there around nine. There were prolly like 20 people ahead of me. I needed9.5. The first like five people went and they were already out of 10s. I knew it was a wrap from there. Dis kid on line started spazzin on one of the employeescuzz he wanted a size 11, and they claimed they aint have no more even though the kid asked everybody in front of him if they needed an 11 and they said no.Anyway they ran out of my size, so me and my boy just chilled in da mall till we had to get out at like 2:20. My boy went home cuz it was 2 cold for himoutside. I waited outside for like an hour and 45 min. The guard was cool he let me in around 4 (an hour before he was supposed to. The Footlocker andFootaction wasnt supposed to open until 7 o'clock. I was the first one in front of Footlocker. Some people was going to Modells also, but hardly anybodyknew about the Footaction upstairs. Soon as I got my Footlocker pair at around 6:30, I ran upstairs and there were like 3 people in Footaction. I just walkedin and copped another 9.5 and I was happy. My boy wears a 9.5 too, but these are goin on ebay!

Originally Posted by ajwill307

Damn i wanted one more pair!! All these fools talking don't worry there is plenty to go around LOL all hatin on peeps for coppin early

I guess it all depends on where you live. These are still around in the DMV.

Originally Posted by ankles2008

up to $690 with 1 hour

fake bid check the guy who is bidding he is bidding on the other auctions that are over $550 he probably is screwing with the sellers. I'm watching myauctions to make sure no one does that.

gil23 wrote:
eek.gif

Security Guard kicked the dues out of the mall in front of Footlocker at 530am, but did not mess with me and another guy ,we were upstairs at the Finishline, they opened at 6 and basically: they only had like 6 packs for sale because about 8 were already sold to employess - - - Pretty sad, but thank goodness no emplyoee wears a ten!! Gonna stop by my other mall (Westgate) on my way to work and see whats up there. . . I bet he still has a couple. None of the employess there are into kicks.

LOVE the XIs (and to the dude up there from SC - where at in SC, and no way they fit true to size)
Kinda like the XIIs and they do fit true to size, but they dont look as good on feet, and they got some flaws of course
eyes.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
You from the upstate, I live in spartanburg but i cooped in haywood(better chance) were you there
nerd.gif
, i didnt feel like messing with westgate
grin.gif

Yea I am.. . no I went to Haywood (better chance) but im about to stop at Westgate on my way to work right now. .

I was at Haywood at 5am, first cop from Finishline upstairs. .
White dude, black Playoff jacket, jeans, black toboggan and black xx3s.
Were you waiting at Footlocker? I saw about 10 dudes standing around after I had my pack waiting on FootLocker to open.

Did you know that little %$@ footaction in Haywood got packs as well? 3 stores in all got em in Haywood mall.
you werent the guy with the bldding toe werent you
laugh.gif
yeah i had copped from finishline an 8.5 but i needed 2 9's so i wentdown to footlocker with my boy(mexican in the budwiser nascar jacket) i was wearing a tan polo windbraker jeans and some sperrys
6e425a2ea85a1240af30fc21b244ce9a9b31450.gif
........... ima go to wastgate later on too just to seewhats up (where you from?)

Back
Top Bottom