Official Air Jordan 11/12 CDP Release post. 12/20/08! NO BUYING/SELLING!!

Originally Posted by mikenguyen23

Originally Posted by spizike231

Arden Fair Mall in Sac was MADNESS!!! They decided that instead of handing out store tickets to the people who were out there since 9 PM, they would hand them out to the back. STUPID #1. Everyone in the Footlocker line (Including me) rushed the front door to get in. STUPID #2 because there were 4 cop cars right in the street. All in all, let's just say i found a way to get inside to footlocker, who was kind enough to give the true jordanheads some credit and let them cop w/o store tickets. Thank goodness i made it out of there in 1 piece, but even better, with these bad boys.

yea it was crazy, once i knew mah boy made it in the first bumrush, i just walked in when i saw the group trying to get in when someone was trying to leave with their package. That customer was scared of the crowd, and once he tried to leave by opening the locked door, the group pushed everyone in and i got jammed through and I jetted to FT without a ticket and was able to cop them. Like 20 people ahead of me didn't have a ticket either.

You got in with the second push through? The one where the security guard opened the door for people to leave and then everyone pushed through like it wasnothin? I was in there too. haha

Originally Posted by d3772000

tongue.gif
man if you resellin those your gonna make a killin
roll.gif

Originally Posted by cesarhpr1986

Originally Posted by therealjondoe

Dear cesar,
This email is regarding Order #: o2&&&&&&. If you have already received a shipping confirmation, please disregard this email.
Thank you for ordering with nike.com. Unfortunately, we were unable to ship the merchandise by 12/20/2008. We regret any inconvenience this delay may cause you. Your merchandise will ship by 12/30/2008. If for any reason you are unwilling or unable to wait for shipment of the merchandise below, please click here to cancel.
To continue with your order, you do not need to do anything at this time. We do not anticipate any further delays, however, please be aware in the unlikely event that we are unable to ship your merchandise by 12/30/2008, FTC regulations require that your merchandise be automatically canceled.
Thanks again for your understanding and patience. We regret the inconvenience caused by this delay and look forward to getting your merchandise to you at the earliest possible time. If you have questions, contact us toll-free at: 1-800-806-6453
Sincerely,
NikeStore.com

just got this from NDC
anubody else????

that sucks
atleast you will get them
its probably due to the weather

this was from my order on thursday.
im not trippin, check the sig

hey mine got canceled so ur lucky.
however i did cop some this morning
pimp.gif

was that the first order you ever made with nike
did you have to make an account
i was thinking since i had lots of orders with them before
that they were cool about since i was a returning customer
because i had another order that got canceled and i used a
completly new account.

nope
ive ordered with them before.
the f-d up thing is that they also canceled my charity 1s a few weeks ago
mad.gif

they did send me a giftcard though,i hope they do it again for this fiasco

Originally Posted by AntOne209

Weberstown Mall's calm. Everyones doin tix. Except Shoe Palace. Got my size secure at Foot Locker.
Whats up ANTONE209, glad you got yours.. I went to FNL last week and asked that employee who had on the black t with the thermal underneath if FNLwas going to be doing the "ticket/number" thing. Dude told me NO ,and that ALL packs were gonna be sold at 9am when the store opens. Then I go thismorning and FNL is selling early. Its cool though, got my pack from SP, and another from FNL.com
smile.gif
1 pack for the winter, and 1 for the other seasons....

Didnt get to copp mines stores in waco were being stingy called early this morning thinking nobody was camping out and this is wat i got

Champs store employee-"Im sorry sir the 11/12 pack has been out since last week we are sold out"
mad.gif

Dear cesar,
This email is regarding Order #: o2&&&&&&. If you have already received a shipping confirmation, please disregard this email.
Thank you for ordering with nike.com. Unfortunately, we were unable to ship the merchandise by 12/20/2008. We regret any inconvenience this delay may cause you. Your merchandise will ship by 12/30/2008. If for any reason you are unwilling or unable to wait for shipment of the merchandise below, please click here to cancel.
To continue with your order, you do not need to do anything at this time. We do not anticipate any further delays, however, please be aware in the unlikely event that we are unable to ship your merchandise by 12/30/2008, FTC regulations require that your merchandise be automatically canceled.
Thanks again for your understanding and patience. We regret the inconvenience caused by this delay and look forward to getting your merchandise to you at the earliest possible time. If you have questions, contact us toll-free at: 1-800-806-6453
Sincerely,
NikeStore.com

just got this from NDC
anubody else????

that sucks
atleast you will get them
its probably due to the weather

this was from my order on thursday.
im not trippin, check the sig

hey mine got canceled so ur lucky.
however i did cop some this morning
pimp.gif
This is because of weather NIKE CAN't ship it out they are covered with storm. YES They ship out of Memphis but they saids "ops" iscovered with weather i assume he is talking about "operations"? well there you have it.. Blame mother nature

Arden Fair Mall in Sac was MADNESS!!! They decided that instead of handing out store tickets to the people who were out there since 9 PM, they would hand them out to the back. STUPID #1. Everyone in the Footlocker line (Including me) rushed the front door to get in. STUPID #2 because there were 4 cop cars right in the street. All in all, let's just say i found a way to get inside to footlocker, who was kind enough to give the true jordanheads some credit and let them cop w/o store tickets. Thank goodness i made it out of there in 1 piece, but even better, with these bad boys.

yea it was crazy, once i knew mah boy made it in the first bumrush, i just walked in when i saw the group trying to get in when someone was trying to leave with their package. That customer was scared of the crowd, and once he tried to leave by opening the locked door, the group pushed everyone in and i got jammed through and I jetted to FT without a ticket and was able to cop them. Like 20 people ahead of me didn't have a ticket either.

You got in with the second push through? The one where the security guard opened the door for people to leave and then everyone pushed through like it was nothin? I was in there too. haha
I ended up leaving empty-handed. It was so terrible there.

Originally Posted by masterhammy23

You got in with the second push through? The one where the security guard opened the door for people to leave and then everyone pushed through like it was nothin? I was in there too. haha

yeah i made it through the second push, some people were just straight up lost when the security guards started handing out tickets in the back of the line,people kept running bak and forth fighting for tickets outside the mall, while the smart ones just tried to get in without a ticket. Most people w/o a ticketsucceeded

Damn man, me and one of my three other friends got our pack... the other 2 decided to leave the madness in a hope that Sunrise or Galleria was empty, but noluck apparently. Damn man, Footlocker had over 250 pairs... this pack was absolute craziness.

Damn, I haven't been paying attention. I thought this pack releases on the 25th?
I guess I missed out on the only pack I wanted this year.
Anyone care to explain what happened with the release date change?

you know what is so great
i have never camped out for anything,
i think the hardest pair for me to get was
the Military IV, i know....that was nothing
the good thing is nobody got shot....yet

yeah i made it through the second push, some people were just straight up lost when the security guards started handing out tickets in the back of the line, people kept running bak and forth fighting for tickets outside the mall, while the smart ones just tried to get in without a ticket. Most people w/o a ticket succeeded

Yeah i tried going back to get a ticket once, but when i saw some guy tellin the security guard a story about camping out since 8 30, i knew pretty much no onewas getting any. I rushed back and made it in with that second push.

I hate all of you that got this pack..My hate comes from a pure jelous standpoint..Just thought you should know that..I've got to find a way to get thispack!!!

Back
Top Bottom