Official Air Jordan 11/12 CDP Release post. 12/20/08! NO BUYING/SELLING!!

DAMN, WOKE UP LATE PISSED OFF THINKING I MISSED THIS, WENT TO BK AND PEOPLE TRIED TO MAKE ME BEND OVER, BUT MY BOY HIT ME UPAND IT WAS FOOTACTION ON 34TH FTW!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by edunpeal

Originally Posted by FiveStarFob

what you can do is double check with your local nordstroms, they too also received the pack but not a lot of people know about it.
i just went to the Nordstorm in my place this afternoon, none of the people working over there knows what the hell i was talking about
indifferent.gif
only the bigger ones got it.. at least in the bay area. and even then they had a size run at most. with a line up that equals sell out inminutes.

Originally Posted by tvanterpool

shout out to all my rhode island ppl, did yall cop if so were, i got mines at expressions on thursday
Word up RI ftw.

I was gonna head up to the eblens in groton early in the morning but I ended up coppin off FNL.com

hahaha! this is sweet! I live in Columbus Ohio, we have about 4 big malls in the city, but one main sneaker mall. me and my friend camped outside the doors at9 the night before!

Originally Posted by TimelessFlight

Originally Posted by edunpeal

Originally Posted by FiveStarFob

what you can do is double check with your local nordstroms, they too also received the pack but not a lot of people know about it.
i just went to the Nordstorm in my place this afternoon, none of the people working over there knows what the hell i was talking about
indifferent.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by sideshow20

Quick Question. For those of you who copped a size you dont wear at all what was your purpose?
i'm not coming empty handed after waiting all night for some kicks, i'm a 10.5 and i had to settle for a 9.5. because the champs had 24packs and had only 1 sz 11, 0 sz 10.5, and 1 sz 10, and i was #4 in line. at least you can cop a pack to trade/sell.

Got mine transferred up here, should arrive Monday. Had to get a half size smaller than I normally wear, I'm crossing my fingers.

Originally Posted by 1focusedfemale

Originally Posted by HP31308

Does anyone know somewhere in Detroit where I can get a size 11???

Check da footlocker in da model T plaza in Highland park. Thats a low key spot
Actually I live in HP and that was the first place I went. They usually open at ten and they was already sold out at like 9:45. I went to OaklandMall, Northland and I called all over Detroit and they was sold out...

i've been reading this thread and i don't get what store this is
if anybody could clarify, that would be cool
thanks
peace

Originally Posted by buildingblock

i've been reading this thread and i don't get what store this is
if anybody could clarify, that would be cool
thanks
peace
DTLR = Downtown Locker room

i dont think finishline will have a restock on moday for those that are waiting on that
that restock came from the stores that didnt sell out around the country,
and i really think this pack sold out, nasty

Back
Top Bottom