Official Air Jordan 11/12 CDP Release post. 12/20/08! NO BUYING/SELLING!!

Originally Posted by oak city

i copped a size 11.5 but my true size is a 13. Should I keep them or take them back?
13s on this pack are hard to come by
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by cesarhpr1986

i dont think finishline will have a restock on moday for those that are waiting on that
that restock came from the stores that didnt sell out around the country,
and i really think this pack sold out, nasty

they always have restocks, all the sites have packs for sale because many people over spend and their credit cards bounce.

Called eastbay at about 8:50 cali time. Waited for 20 min. Guy picked up. Ordered my 2 sz 10's.. Thing that threw me off was, he said I should reveive themby xmas.. I paid express shipping. Which means that they should be here by next friday. THATS HOW IT USUALLY WORKS.. Anyways went to footlocker today. They had12 packs. Manager told me BEVERLY CENTER had 200 packs. Anyone missing out, give them a call.

Originally Posted by nikes06

i dont think finishline will have a restock on moday for those that are waiting on that

they always have restocks, all the sites have packs for sale because many people over spend and their credit cards bounce.

i second that
pimp.gif

a crappy online/phone ordering experience led me to a pot of gold....good things do happen to good people....got me three packs without a hitch, surprisingly(1 to ball in and 2 to keep on ice); my bro was able to get his three packs also....what a morning it was!! way easier than doing it online, which i neverthought would be the case. Oh, one more pack coming from a pre-order also. =) gotta love these!!

9802553e483ea16ff2233715e6b57bda2b0f81b.jpg

1083501ce5223f1b1c87f5853a377bd8e205778.jpg

Originally Posted by edunpeal

Originally Posted by nikes06

i second that
pimp.gif
its gonna be a lot harder to grab, but who knows maybe things will turn out better

Waited from 4 AM to 6AM at finishline.....got 2 packs there, then ran over to Nordstroms and got 2 more packs. I guess you could say I'm satisfied.
They are: a size 10, two size 10.5's, and a size 11.

these were supposed to be my favorite jordan pack this year! this was the one i was looking forward to the most. so i go this morning and go to footaction.hella easy cop for me. i go and look at the 11s and I was like OMG! !@*!!!!!!!!!! they are the cheapest, fakest looking jordans i have ever seen! i have theoriginal breds from 95-96 and all the retros from 2001 and i went right back and returned them. no fn way am i going to settle for the @+$$+ version of my alltime favorite shoe! sorry jordan brand but count me out of all ur bogus cheap crap from now on! i would rather pay $300 for a premium 11 with all premiumleathers and not some fake looking jordan with a pink sole, skimpy patent leather, cheap leather on the upper!!!!!!!!!!! dang jordan why did u have to ruin myfavorite shoe? well they made it easy for me because i returned them and am getting another pair of space jams!

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

Originally Posted by agold1002

i dont care what any1 else thinks about the qualit they are still beautiful....(those dont include the pack im keepin and the ones i ordered online)

check the sig
shameless reseller, get out of here.

salty
salty? please, i got four packs myself, but im not posting them for sale bc im collecting them...its one thing to post the pickup but he is sayingto look to his sig or pm him to buy at resell price. if i had extras i didnt need, id sell for what i copped for, but i waited for these like everyone else andcouldnt wait...love the taxis!!

i wear a sz 12 and couldn't find any in the mall. Only could get my hands on sz 13's, tried em on they fit great, so i copped four pairs.

i copped mines from a local lil mom & pop type store around the corner from my dads house in south jersey on Sat.

they were my size (thankfully) and the last pack the store had...i also only payed 295 for them
pimp.gif
so no camp outs for me

A DAY EARLY, NO LINES, AND ON SALE FTM F'N W

every online website froze on me, so i thought enough of this lazy stuff, i went to a 5am release copped my 2 size 9.5s for me.. now i can rest good from jb in09

Some of ya are going to have to stop relying on these sites and go to the stores

Back
Top Bottom