Official Air Jordan 11/12 CDP Release post. 12/20/08! NO BUYING/SELLING!!

woke up at noon today thinking these would be all over NYC....turned out most places sold out already

still managed to get a few packs

saw my homies pack and the 11's are way off...quality sucks.... the 12's are not bad.... kinda regret getting my from FL.com

hopefully my order doesnt get screwed up with FL..... i saw my homies pack and those 11's are terrible.... they are so stiff and the quality is completelydifferent... i kinda regert getting them now ...

Originally Posted by Sick Ik 23

Originally Posted by edunpeal

Originally Posted by edunpeal

ima wait for the restocks come monday
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif
this did just quoted himself. I see you trying to get your post count up, getting close to that 1000 mark.

laugh.gif

hopefully my order doesnt get screwed up with FL..... i saw my homies pack and those 11's are terrible.... they are so stiff and the quality is completelydifferent... i kinda regert getting them now ...

Just got my tracking number from NDC should be here by Tuesday good thing I did not pay for express shipping.

Originally Posted by The Maverick 41

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

Originally Posted by ll K R E A M 15 ll

whens the restock nt? lookin to cop another pair
indifferent.gif

Seriously tho doggie? It's a lot of ppl who couldn't cop cause of thiristy ppl like u and u just wanna keep that trend goin huh?
smh.gif
thats so true, thats why some of us cant even find a pair right now in stores SMH!!!
mad.gif

you guys are gettin angry when i only have one and want another, and there are guys here showing 3-6 packs...**** wit that nonsense....u couldnt cop cuz ofthirsty people like resellers and people looking to make an extra hundo in ur area...i never even copped from a store anywhere near 99% of nt so relax and havea nice bday haha...so many angry people for this release...

Just got mine for $450 shipped. I actually wanted both pair of Spiz'ike's next week, but now I'm only able to get 1 which will be the CG's.Eminem II's, 11/12 pack, and CG Spiz'ike's make this a pretty nice December for me. Now it's time to consider retirement.

Back
Top Bottom