Official Air Jordan 11/12 CDP Release post. 12/20/08! NO BUYING/SELLING!!

GOD......It's good to have more then one connect, I SWEAR!!!!!!!!!! My first one fell through and I was supposed to pay well below retail. But just then Iget a text from my other connect saying to have the money ready tonight and I will have my pack on Sat. morning........ Oh yeah, $300 flat.

CHEA!!!!!!!!!!!

what the heck just happened? nike made a mistake releasing early? and now they are sold out? if so, they will be nothing left to sell on RD. same thinghappened when the birthday Lebron 2s released couple years ago.

Originally Posted by Driftracer

maybe nike is testing the waters...i'm sure they will restock, they not stupid ;-)
i just called nike to see.. the guy said it was a system glitch and it 99% will get canceled. They still do not know what they will do YET. sohopefully they fulfill the orders and have some more on RD at night. Also asked him about them taking the money out of my account they said most likely theywill let us know in 1-2 days.. and he said hopefully you will find out before RD..
Cross your fingers and toes.

i wish the people who already copped would post picks so i can see really in detail how they look.. i just cant get enough.

man what a mess. i tried picking up 2 pairs on two seperate orders. when i called to find out what was up with my eminems i also asked about my other ordersand they said that it was in the process of going to the next step but they usually call and make sure you ordered them because its 330 dollars. she then saidthat anyone that would make a call had left and that i might get i call tomorrow or the next day. now, im thinking that there might be a limit on my debitcard and it might not even go through even though they took it out of my bank already. this whole thing is confusing the hell out of me and i better at leastget my ems

Originally Posted by Mikkol109

Originally Posted by Driftracer

maybe nike is testing the waters...i'm sure they will restock, they not stupid ;-)
i just called nike to see.. the guy said it was a system glitch and it 99% will get canceled. They still do not know what they will do YET. so hopefully they fulfill the orders and have some more on RD at night. Also asked him about them taking the money out of my account they said most likely they will let us know in 1-2 days.. and he said hopefully you will find out before RD..
Cross your fingers and toes.

If that was word for word, it sounds like Nike should bite the bullet because to turn all that money back over in 24 hours doesn't seem feasible.

Just spoke wit a ndc rep so those early 11/12 orders will DEF be Cx'd...wow I'm happy I got mines already from my local spot last week........newhowell......gooduck with that lol

I HATE myself for paying over 4 bills for these on PYS
smh.gif

smh.gif
indifferent.gif
at nike.com, pickyourshoes, and me

I am done with JB
tired.gif

Originally Posted by SneakerFee

Just spoke wit a ndc rep so those early 11/12 orders will DEF be Cx'd...wow I'm happy I got mines already from my local spot last week........newho well......gooduck with that lol
I highly doubt it, i think that talk is probably damage control. I think it will cost them money to transfer funds back to accounts.

they should have more than enough pairs to continue selling on RD, and then restock.. if not they're pathetic

If they cancel our orders, they better let us know soon so we can still go out and find a pack. They also took $ out of our accounts already. This isridiculous.

am i correct in assuming that these wont be swoosh? and if they are they wont be on sale?

ndc does a pre-debit to see if funds are there... if the orders do go thru u might see the charge go away then charged again went the shoes ship... alwayshappens when i order... i doubt they're gonna cancel the orders tho, they prob dont want everyone saying they ordered em' early...

Originally Posted by c4

If they cancel our orders, they better let us know soon so we can still go out and find a pack. They also took $ out of our accounts already. This is ridiculous.
that's another thing.. we can all group up and say we made our $ right for the situation and now with it gone we don't have access to thefunds to cop elsewhere again before its refunded

After shelling out 333-600 in these times how many can just go out and get another pack with the funds locked up... its not that simple

Due to me not wantin to blow away 350 bucks on a package for two shoes that i love..i will b passin on this package..i just can't do it at this point..

^^^^ dudes right I work at a bank. The money out ur account is a pending authorization to see if funds are available...if they cancel it will drop off of uracct. But temporarily ur out of that money until it drops unless they "dont" axe ur order lol

Originally Posted by SneakerFee

^^^^ dudes right I work at a bank. The money out ur account is a pending authorization to see if funds are available...if they cancel it will drop off of ur acct. But temporarily ur out of that money until it drops unless they "dont" axe ur order lol

exactly what i said.. not everyone has 350 lying around especially with this economy.. If they cancel orders.. it will take at least 1-2 days with all of thoseorders

you guys need to relax and breath
nike wont cancel the orders,
just think about it for a second,
how many customers will be mad if there order
get cancelled, you dont want to loose customers.
it makes no economic sense to refund all that money
its not the first time, something like this has happened.
this aint finishline or eastbay, there online system is up to date
on inventory.
if any of you guys will be waiting on sat morning to cop
go somewhere else cuz nike almost sold out completly
probably only big sizes, will be left
good luck to all of you, i got a couple of pairs
ill let one go, when i get them

Back
Top Bottom