Official Air Jordan 11/12 CDP Release post. 12/20/08! NO BUYING/SELLING!!

You know what sucks more? Those people who ORDERED but don't have enough money on there debit just for a backup purchase on saturday...

working for the bank sorry to disappoint i usually see it fall off in 2-3 buisness day and sometime 3-5 buisness days also i see yall keep saying they wontcancel orders for various reasons .answer me this if they do whats ur plan b? to miss out on the pack while they sell out at ur local spot!
Originally Posted by Mikkol109

Originally Posted by SneakerFee

^^^^ dudes right I work at a bank. The money out ur account is a pending authorization to see if funds are available...if they cancel it will drop off of ur acct. But temporarily ur out of that money until it drops unless they "dont" axe ur order lol

exactly what i said.. not everyone has 350 lying around especially with this economy.. If they cancel orders.. it will take at least 1-2 days with all of those orders

working for the bank sorry to disappoint i usually see it fall off in 2-3 buisness day and sometime 3-5 buisness days also i see yall keep saying they wont cancel orders for various reasons .answer me this if they do whats ur plan b? to miss out on the pack while they sell out at ur local spot!
Originally Posted by Mikkol109

^^^^ dudes right I work at a bank. The money out ur account is a pending authorization to see if funds are available...if they cancel it will drop off of ur acct. But temporarily ur out of that money until it drops unless they "dont" axe ur order lol

exactly what i said.. not everyone has 350 lying around especially with this economy.. If they cancel orders.. it will take at least 1-2 days with all of those orders

well
i got overnight shipping,so i will call tomorrow and make sure my %@@% goes out

Originally Posted by cesarhpr1986

you guys need to relax and breath
nike wont cancel the orders,
just think about it for a second,
how many customers will be mad if there order
get cancelled, you dont want to loose customers.
it makes no economic sense to refund all that money
its not the first time, something like this has happened.
this aint finishline or eastbay, there online system is up to date
on inventory.
if any of you guys will be waiting on sat morning to cop
go somewhere else cuz nike almost sold out completly
probably only big sizes, will be left
good luck to all of you, i got a couple of pairs
ill let one go, when i get them
The same reason any other company has cancelled orders, because of a glitch. Dell has done it numeous times. They can cancel all of the order ifthey do choose to do so. Will they, that reamins to be seen
ohwell.gif

if they cancel the order the payment wont post.. so what i would do is just charge on the debit card... and with my bank if it doesn't post i wont get anod charge... i have wamu thats why i love them... i dont know how other banks handle this

Man...I'm glad I'm getting mine from my spot Saturday morning.Thats exactly why I don't trust online ordering.I rather get up early any day!!!!!!!

why would nike care if they cancel the orders? if they sold out today why wouldnt they sell on the 20th? THe statement of nike "fearing" to losecustomers makes no sense. release date is the 20th, they can say that plain and simple and that it was an error or whatever and it could be too bad so sad youknow. i spoke to a rep and they said they will be canceled but in the end they may not be, if not then great for those who copped my size haha but im justsaying; people act like nike is scared of losing customers on a pack that will sell (obviously since it sold out so quick) when the reality is, we are provingto them that the economy isnt slowing any of us (at the least, those who did get to place an order) down from buying their goods.

i dont see a gov't bail out for nike, do you?

good luck to those that's ordering online. I can't bring myself to do that especially on a crazy release like this.

Im calm ive had mines since last week lookin at em right now wheter others gets theres or not...I could care less •_•... But the bank thing they talkin is trueusta work at a bank as well...

Just a thought....funny how sum of yall still have faith in jb come
on haven't u been screwed enough to know how the operate??? Dont think they'll cancel ur order...well as all those people who
"thought" they purchased the db1's...smh then got the cx email hours and or days later

Originally Posted by KeeDaSneak23

Im calm ive had mines since last week lookin at em right now wheter others gets theres or not...I could care less •_•... But the bank thing they talkin is true usta work at a bank as well...

on haven't u been screwed enough to know how the operate??? Dont think they'll cancel ur order...well as all those people who
"thought" they purchased the db1's...smh then got the cx email hours and or days later
are you and SneakerFee related? just wondering

If they cancel hopefully they tell us tomorrow...the only way I'm gonna try to get this is through Eastbay/Finishline, etc....as long as I get my one pack,I'm happy...

Im calm ive had mines since last week lookin at em right now wheter others gets theres or not...I could care less •_•... But the bank thing they talkin is true usta work at a bank as well...

i was never charged with db1s

laugh.gif
at dudes talkin bout this is a crazy release, cats be beastin' now a days.... the most difficult release was the X/XIII pack and that's only b/cit was the 1st one, cats need to quit tryna hype this pack like its DMP or something b/c its not

Originally Posted by DaddyRabbit251

laugh.gif
at dudes talkin bout this is a crazy release, cats be beastin' now a days.... the most difficult release was the X/XIII pack and that's only b/c it was the 1st one, cats need to quit tryna hype this pack like its DMP or something b/c its not
id say the only difference is the economy and the amount produced.
the masses are thursty for these...

we're twins tflight....

But yea I usta work for Nike and trust me losing a customer was the last thing they care bout
realtalk from a managers mouth

I was charged for DB 1's and got a cancelation 3 days later!!!!!That's why now,anything important Im going to the store.

Originally Posted by therealjondoe

laugh.gif
at dudes talkin bout this is a crazy release, cats be beastin' now a days.... the most difficult release was the X/XIII pack and that's only b/c it was the 1st one, cats need to quit tryna hype this pack like its DMP or something b/c its not

roll.gif
PLEASE.... yall beastin'

Originally Posted by cesarhpr1986

you guys need to relax and breath
nike wont cancel the orders,
just think about it for a second,
how many customers will be mad if there order
get cancelled, you dont want to loose customers.
it makes no economic sense to refund all that money
its not the first time, something like this has happened.
this aint finishline or eastbay, there online system is up to date
on inventory.
if any of you guys will be waiting on sat morning to cop
go somewhere else cuz nike almost sold out completly
probably only big sizes, will be left
good luck to all of you, i got a couple of pairs
ill let one go, when i get them
If they cancel the orders it won't matter if they lose a customer...there will be anotherwaiting to purchase

if they cancel your order....are you saying that you will never by the a jordan shoe again let alone the 11/12 pakc???

we're twins tflight....

But yea I usta work for Nike and trust me losing a customer was the last thing they care bout
realtalk from a managers mouth
my manager said the complete opposite. He said something like "losing 1 customer is like losing 10 or so customers...." because theycan always go and spread word about how bad customer service and not getting anything done right. I was like *+%?
laugh.gif
I guess.

laugh.gif

roll.gif
PLEASE.... yall beastin'
and nobody beasted for the dmps
grin.gif

?

laugh.gif

roll.gif
PLEASE.... yall beastin'
and nobody beasted for the dmps
grin.gif

?

Thats the point this pack is nothing like the DMP dude

Back
Top Bottom