Official Air Jordan 11/12 CDP Release post. 12/20/08! NO BUYING/SELLING!!

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

when the reality is, we are proving to them that the economy isnt slowing any of us (at the least, those who did get to place an order) down from buying their goods.

i dont see a gov't bail out for nike, do you?

not true

I hope everyone that ordered from NDC has backup funds just in case they do cancel. It seems like these sites never learn. Their site crashes release afterrelease and it seems like they never can get it right. With that said, what time does Beastbay usually put up these releases?? Is it 12 Eastern time???

Originally Posted by DaddyRabbit251

Originally Posted by therealjondoe

Originally Posted by therealjondoe

laugh.gif
at dudes talkin bout this is a crazy release, cats be beastin' now a days.... the most difficult release was the X/XIII pack and that's only b/c it was the 1st one, cats need to quit tryna hype this pack like its DMP or something b/c its not
id say the only difference is the economy and the amount produced.
the masses are thursty for these...

roll.gif
PLEASE.... yall beastin'
and nobody beasted for the dmps
grin.gif

?

Thats the point this pack is nothing like the DMP dude

your right,more people have the opportunity to buy these.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by brendanmaguire

i got the 11/12's!
and the eminem 2's
expensive day but woth it
pimp.gif

howd you get the ems?

wonder if nike released online based on the ignorant prices they are hearing stores charge and online. If we're paying retail for these here, then wewon't go to those other sites for early release...

Originally Posted by datkidpatrick

if they cancel the order the payment wont post.. so what i would do is just charge on the debit card... and with my bank if it doesn't post i wont get an od charge... i have wamu thats why i love them... i dont know how other banks handle this

That's how most banks work.

lol hypebeastin, ridic. i guess thats why the other posts were deleted, created one big one then that was deleted now everyone is going haywire on here becauseof trying to cop early when they drop in just 24hrs....come on folks, lets chill for a min. i hope no ones orders cancels, but if so just get your return andcop somewhere else ya kno. probably would get a better deal on here if someone drops us a fnl discount code or something. holla

this is my last jordan purchased in a long long long long time,
i wont be buying any more crap that they put out.
im not even trippin because i was one of the first ones to cop

all of you need to relax, and stop thinking about them giving you an x
you wont know until they ship them out.
i already got one secure pair, so it wouldnt hurt to get 2 more....
just give it some time and it would all work out for the best.

for that guy that said something about Dell cancelling orders
well, that your answer, its Dell, what do you expect???

This package is crazy it feels good when u cop a week early for retail price picked up a size 8 n sz 5 for my wifey also when i was at the store i was thefirst person 10 mins later everyone ran in da store to cop the sneakers they sold out like in 20 mins so guys get on it but i pretty sure there alot of thespackage i just hate the qualilty i have the Ogs 11s and 12s its just better but i copped them just cause i dont wanna uds my 11s n 12s ...

Originally Posted by dapimpjuice4ya

I hope everyone that ordered from NDC has backup funds just in case they do cancel. It seems like these sites never learn. Their site crashes release after release and it seems like they never can get it right. With that said, what time does Beastbay usually put up these releases?? Is it 12 Eastern time???

yeah 12 eastern

Congrats to the ones who got these early, went around today most mom and pops were already wiped clean

^^everywhere wil be wiped clean in a few days but last time nike put shoes up early did they cancel?

Originally Posted by Poofyo101

^^everywhere wil be wiped clean in a few days but last time nike put shoes up early did they cancel?

i haven't seem any shoe move that quick like this afternoons ndc incident...

I called my local store in San Diego and I was told they were getting 24 packs. I'm kind of worried about this one, the same store got only 8 pairs ofcarmines I had to go up 1 size. I'm camping after work Sat for sure.

So guys when you guys say that these are true to size but they are fit a tiny bit tight, should we still go for our normal size? Or go a half up?

Got the Eminem II today and will be picking up the 11/12 Saturday morning. Not a bad couple of days.

I'm going to go to the mall early on Saturday just to check out the madness. My pack will be set aside; I just want to see how many heads show up. The onlystore that got the pack will have 9 packs (not counting mine) available, so it could get interesting.

Got the 11's alone today...they do fit kinda small but are nice otherwise...might pass on the 12's...

turns out modells in the Bx Re getting less than expected.. but footlocker on 34th getting over 200... so we shall see where these are on saturday. Cant wait.

im gonna try to get a pair.. but im not gonna go outta my way.. i can pick up 3 pairs of kicks for that price

I got a pack on hold, trying to get a discount on it, my connect said I am pushing it,
laugh.gif
. Trying to get these for $200. I don't think I could drop $335 (Retail +Tax) on these, plus I just saw a listing on that other site for some DS Icy Cool Grey XI's for $300. I have the 2001 Retro Black/Red, might just jump onthose Cool Greys.

Back
Top Bottom