Official Air Jordan 11/12 CDP Release post. 12/20/08! NO BUYING/SELLING!!

Originally Posted by DJ Bmoney

yo i just got my pair from finishline was not expecting it, it still say processing on the website with no tracking #
welcome to the club....now you get to wait a week stairing at the "processing" note to get updated with the chance it will still getcancelled

Originally Posted by scarru

yo i just got my pair from finishline was not expecting it, it still say processing on the website with no tracking #
welcome to the club....now you get to wait a week stairing at the "processing" note to get updated with the chance it will still get cancelled
He got his though.

Originally Posted by jstatus238

Hey BlackCat, were you at Santa Anita for the release? If so, which one were you? I was there too
hey jstatus, naw i didnt end up going to santa anita bc i knew the numbers were limited and didnt want to risk it, ended up going to another storein LA/the valley (gf lives out there)....i live in SG so not too far away from arcadia. i actually goto the 24 hr in arcadia, not sure if you guys go but yeaim there usually on the weekdays from 12-4 when i have time.

hey asianimage, yea i am in the area more or less, didnt know the old town store got some, if they got them then you know these werent limited. they get stuffrandomly. glad you had a good time. see you guys around!

MERRY CHRISTMAS, HAPPY HANUKKAH, HAPPY KWANZAA EVERYONE!!

Originally Posted by The J Collector

""aec23"" i like the avy ,you need to throw the flips in there as well,,,,,,
smokin.gif

Anyhow, this was a bigger release than what I thought itd be,,

though it was a easy copp in the 412,
some spots in my area still got some packs left,, but sizes are limited ...

Congratz to those that rose to the occasion ,
and for those still lookin, Good Luck .................

ehhh...at this point, I'm glad the bred XI was included in this pack...don't get me wrong, i love the icy clear soles as much as the next guy...but youcan't really wear them, they yellow....(side note, always thought Nike should retro the XI carolina's with a more solid carolina blue, yet stillsomewhat transluscent sole, that way it wouldn't yellow after 10 wears...think of how sick that would look...you think this release was hectic and crazy,that one would be downright insane)....but at least you know with the breds you can wear them and as long as you clean them up regularly, they'll be goodlong term...no yellowing...

still kinda mad i slept on the DMPs though...but i'm not dropping the kind of scratch it would take to get a pack now...

Originally Posted by Mikkol109

welcome to the club....now you get to wait a week stairing at the "processing" note to get updated with the chance it will still get cancelled
He got his though.
u lucky mofo... now u just got a bunch of kids on here checking their doorstep to see if any shoes were left by santa

Anyone still looking for the CDP 11/12 in and around DC can get it at Majors. They have (1) size 8.5 & (2) size 13.

For those of you who own the OG or 2001 retro, I URGE you to try them on at the same time.

You will see they replaced the Zoom Air with umm................cardboard. Worst XI ever produced.

Mine were bought to keep, but now they're for sale. I can't keep these fugazzi looking AND feeling shoes. SMH @ the quality of this shoe.

Originally Posted by abernja

For those of you who own the OG or 2001 retro, I URGE you to try them on at the same time.

You will see they replaced the Zoom Air with umm................cardboard. Worst XI ever produced.

Mine were bought to keep, but now they're for sale. I can't keep these fugazzi looking AND feeling shoes. SMH @ the quality of this shoe.

Assuming your 2001s are not DS, you are comparing a broken in shoe to one fresh out of the box. Even Js need to be broken in a little bit. Why aren't morepeople happy we got a pack with shoes that are grail status for many, instead of looking for something wrong. So many people complain about JB releasing whackcolorways and then when they release what we want they complain about quality. If so many people are unhappy with JB go collect Dunks or Forces and let all ofus who love Jordans get our shoes without camping out every release.

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

Originally Posted by mrhood84

Originally Posted by ii FLaSh ii

Originally Posted by airmaxes

Still cant believe I cant find a 4.5 anywhere in NYC...
smh.gif
For some reason every footlocker got only 5 and higher... Didnt think it was going to end up like this
smh.gif
My girl is going to be tight...
My girl was tight too on Saturday when we couldn't find her 4.5 in Staten Island Mall. But I didn't give up for my baby and we found a sz 4.5 on fulton street in downtown bk. I found them at finishline. I think we may have got the only 4.5 in the whole damn city fam.
roll.gif
aww thats love right there. my girl isnt into sneakers but she reluctantly supports me and my habit haha however i think she is reaching the breaking point haha HAPPY HOLIDAY fellas.

My girl is Filipino so she goes hard for her kicks....well I go hard for them, she doesn't do much. I got my cdp on Saturday morn at Staten Island Mall soyou know I had to put in that extra work to get hers or else I would have neva heard the end of it. Happy Holidays to you to fam.......AND EVERYONE ON NT.
pimp.gif

damn i hope this happens for me

where are u located??

Originally Posted by ii FLaSh ii

No 4.5 in NYC?
laugh.gif
Im still trying... Im willing to pay $250
Yo.....I am gonna try and help you out my G. I will ask around and see if I can locate a 4.5 for your shorty because trust me I know how girlscan get when you don't get dem their kicks. Pouting, lip poking out, giving you the mean mugg, etc. I got you fam.

Originally Posted by Mikkol109

He got his though.
ahhh, I misunderstood....thought he "got his pair" meant he bought his pair just now online.....that gives me some hope on my pairthough since mine still says "processing"

TO MY SURPRISE I GOT TWO PACKS 2-DAY!!!! FIRST PACK CAME FROM NDC AND THEN 20 MINUTES LATER FINISHLINE ACTUALLY CAME THROUGH TO MY SURPRISE. I WAS NOTEXPECTING FNL TO COME THROUGH BECAUSE THEY SUCK AND ALSO IT STILL SAYS PROCESSING ON THEIR WEBSITE. I DON'T KNOW WHAT I'M GOING TO DO WITH TWO SIZE14'S I GUESS I'LL PUT ONE ON EBAY EVENTHOUGH I'M NOT A RESELLER!! BUT I COULD USE THE EXTRA $100-$200. THIS MADE MY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by thakidfrombk

where are u located??

Im located in Jersey.

THe FNL order status thing has been happening for a while. I have had several recent orders that never showed a tracking # and then suddenly appeared at mydoor. By the way - I love the order inquiry page on FNL.com. It says, "Click on the link to track your order, we do not provide tracking numbers as anadditional security measure to protect your order while route." Can you say, counter-intuitive? Maybe I'm missing something.

Originally Posted by thakidfrombk

where are u located??

Im located in Jersey.
thats wassup im glad u guys are gettin ya packs unexpectedly,
im right next to you in newyork, hope my girls size 3.5 i ordered comes 2day
*crosses Fingers*

Back
Top Bottom