Official Air Jordan 11/12 CDP Release post. 12/20/08! NO BUYING/SELLING!!

NDC delivers on the day before Christmas and gives me a heart attack with my 11/12 CDP. Fed Ex leaves a water logged soggy brown cardboard box on my frontdoor. I had to rush to open it and inspect the good and thanks to some extra protection inside the box and the design of the double box for the CDP's I amleft with unharmed shoes. I almost had to choke a $%%$% up in Fed Ex for that one.

To those that ordered off of Finishline.com...under Status of my order it reads:

PROCESSING*

I swear the * is new. Any one have that or not have that showing?

Originally Posted by collierkoolaid

To those that ordered off of Finishline.com...under Status of my order it reads:

PROCESSING*

I had that with the VI/VII pack, and it was fine, I ended up getting them later. so you should be good to go.

PROCESSING*

just checked, i have no asterix

just sold mine to a fellow ntowner for retail, I just got caught up in the hype of the package realized he wanted it more than me, sold it for retail(kickingmyself now), it must have been the xmas spirit

53126e21ef0da1e36e67a75bc5f936630dade88e.jpg

i guess i can put an end to 2008... we'll see how 2009 goes.

Originally Posted by thakidfrombk

PROCESSING*

I asked the CS rep about this. The * means that it is in RESERVED status and should be fulfilled once the new shipment comes in. The restock Monday was notbecause of declined orders. FNL is actually receiving a re-stock (not that many) so that is why they had to put these up again Monday.

I order two pairs Monday for me and my brother. (1) 10.5 with an asterisk and (1) 8.0 without an asterisk.

Again, all this info means nothing unless I see the actual item on my doorstep........

Originally Posted by bongdgreat

PROCESSING*

I asked the CS rep about this. The * means that it is in RESERVED status and should be fulfilled once the new shipment comes in. The restock Monday was not because of declined orders. FNL is actually receiving a re-stock (not that many) so that is why they had to put these up again Monday.

I order two pairs Monday for me and my brother. (1) 10.5 with an asterisk and (1) 8.0 without an asterisk.

Again, all this info means nothing unless I see the actual item on my doorstep........

i dunno i ordered my girls 3.5 on sat and i ordered my pair on the monday restock.
i just hope they come through for me

Originally Posted by bongdgreat

PROCESSING*

I asked the CS rep about this. The * means that it is in RESERVED status and should be fulfilled once the new shipment comes in. The restock Monday was not because of declined orders. FNL is actually receiving a re-stock (not that many) so that is why they had to put these up again Monday.

i dunno i ordered my girls 3.5 on sat and i ordered my pair on the monday restock.
i just hope they come through for me

Dude, nikestore.com has the 3.5 right now, get em now so you are all set.

Scratch that, I just got my 11/12 in the mail today from FNL, even though it still says "Processing*"

Merry Christmas to me! lol

Originally Posted by I fLiPzKiCkZ I

Scratch that, I just got my 11/12 in the mail today from FNL, even though it still says "Processing*"

do they ship usps or fedex?

the only way i understand those that copped not having a problem with these is if they never had the OGs or the 1st retros.
imho, this pack is
sick.gif
laugh.gif

but for real this pack is all hype!

congrats to those that copped who never owned a pair of taxi's or bred 11s tho.
pimp.gif

They shipped UPS

any1 know what time they stop makin there deliveries EST

the e-camp for NDC came through....for my bro lol..good lookin to the ndc chat, stookd up til 430 am to order my brothers sz.10 lol now I need my 9.5..anyone??

Originally Posted by deathmetaldbh

They shipped UPS
Did you do the restock or saturday release?
I did the second wave of the saturday release. After the first wave was depleted, then the site was down for like 30 min, then the sudden restock(that's the one I bought it from). Yeah, I didn't get any shipping number, and my order inquiry still says "Processing*"

I even called FNL a few hours ago before my package arrived, and they told me that they were expecting a restock, but if they don't get it in by tonight,then most likely they will end up returning your money. So from there I was already weary, but Santa (aka UPS) helped me out and dropped off my package not toolong ago. Thanks to NT, because I wouldn't have checked outside if it weren't for some of the folks on here that got their pairs too while it said"Processing*"

so has anyone that got on the restock the one morning around 9am or so at fnl get their shoes yet or any tracking info??

Back
Top Bottom