Official Air Jordan 11/12 CDP Release post. 12/20/08! NO BUYING/SELLING!!

i camped out at the NEX for like 10 hours to get these, but it was worth it b/c their everyday prices are already 20% off, but they had an additionall 20% offall shoes and then i had a coupon for another 5% off, so i got em for $189 flat!
pimp.gif
it was cool, but i planned on gettin a 9.5 , but i was like nah ill get a 10 b/c i heard they run small...so i got a 10...got home and threw on one ofthe 11's and one of the 12's...and man they both run small...the 11's smaller than the 12's tho, but i need a 10.5!!! man...tighten up JB

oh and big up to all the cool dudes out there that i met, aaric, clarence, randy, etc and to all the cats that i could finally put a face to their screen name,such as kicksizcrack! what up homie, did you get lucky on flightclub last night?

Just got my packs I am very disappointed in the XI SMH at me for buying the pack for them. The taxis on the other hand WOW I will more than likely sell off onepack and a pair of the XI glad I did not sell my 01 breds.

Originally Posted by NikeTalk111

so has anyone that got on the restock the one morning around 9am or so at fnl get their shoes yet or any tracking info??
Not yet....I ordered at approximately 10:29 a.m. CENTRAL time on Monday. I have a "PROCESSING*" status showing.

Originally Posted by collierkoolaid

Originally Posted by NikeTalk111

so has anyone that got on the restock the one morning around 9am or so at fnl get their shoes yet or any tracking info??
Not yet....I ordered at approximately 10:29 a.m. CENTRAL time on Monday. I have a "PROCESSING*" status showing.

when do you thin we'll all know for sure? If I dont get these I dont think I'll be as hateful as most of the people in this thread lol.

Originally Posted by vq35dett

Those who ordered off of the FNL RESTOCK...

What have they told you?

My online status still shows "processing" and when I call they say it's reserved.

When I called the 866 number just now, the CSR said that it looks like it's coming out of their main warehouse (in Indy?) but that they're closed today and tomorrow. Has anyone heard this or anything else?

...they're so slow...

same here, keep checking online and says processing and when i call its reserved, keep getting different answers when i call tho. i called today and a ladytold me to call 2morrow to see wats up, she was talking bout that the shoes aint gonna ship til the release date??? so i dont even trust what any of them say,just hope i get my pack tho.

Originally Posted by JesusR23

Originally Posted by vq35dett

Those who ordered off of the FNL RESTOCK...

What have they told you?

My online status still shows "processing" and when I call they say it's reserved.

When I called the 866 number just now, the CSR said that it looks like it's coming out of their main warehouse (in Indy?) but that they're closed today and tomorrow. Has anyone heard this or anything else?

...they're so slow...

same here, keep checking online and says processing and when i call its reserved, keep getting different answers when i call tho. i called today and a lady told me to call 2morrow to see wats up, she was talking bout that the shoes aint gonna ship til the release date??? so i dont even trust what any of them say, just hope i get my pack tho.

where do you get the 866 number at?????
nerd.gif

So I was all stressed cuz I still haven't gotten a shipping confirmation from fnl so I call only to find out that they were shipped on monday without myorder status being updated. Oh well at least I have the tracking number

Originally Posted by I fLiPzKiCkZ I

Originally Posted by deathmetaldbh

Originally Posted by thakidfrombk

Scratch that, I just got my 11/12 in the mail today from FNL, even though it still says "Processing*"

Merry Christmas to me! lol
do they ship usps or fedex?
They shipped UPS
Did you do the restock or saturday release?
I did the second wave of the saturday release. After the first wave was depleted, then the site was down for like 30 min, then the sudden restock (that's the one I bought it from). Yeah, I didn't get any shipping number, and my order inquiry still says "Processing*"

I even called FNL a few hours ago before my package arrived, and they told me that they were expecting a restock, but if they don't get it in by tonight, then most likely they will end up returning your money. So from there I was already weary, but Santa (aka UPS) helped me out and dropped off my package not too long ago. Thanks to NT, because I wouldn't have checked outside if it weren't for some of the folks on here that got their pairs too while it said "Processing*"

did you get next day air? did you get charged or money out of account?

^^^^ UPS just dropped off my pack. I guess Finishline customer service is just saying whatever they want so people will stop calling. Oh well I got my pack.

Originally Posted by iceman3699

just received my pack from FNL. Tried on the XI's and its definitely tight around the toebox

yea thats the same over here, but no problems with the XII's
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by jordanpinoy

Originally Posted by iceman3699

just received my pack from FNL. Tried on the XI's and its definitely tight around the toebox

yea thats the same over here, but no problems with the XII's
pimp.gif

Yea, the toe box is a snug, but not uncomfortable. Feels like i have more control of the sneaker now. There stiff as ##* though. Theylll break in though.

For those of you with small feet
on nike.com Right now Kid Sizes are available no 7's though and there is free shipping
and anyone know any coupons for even more discount please post

got mine from eastbay yesterday...bought an extra sz 8 at finish line just in case they didn't come now i have to get ride of them...

Originally Posted by peep the kicks

ppl that are getting their shipment from ndc...do you have to sign for it? or the fedex dude just drops it off?
you have to sign for it.

glad to hear ppl finally getting their shippment pushed thru even the ones that cop from the Thrusday release at NDC
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom