Official Air Jordan 11/12 CDP Release post. 12/20/08! NO BUYING/SELLING!!

Any stores getting restocks?
Missed out 4 times
smh.gif

Keep an eye out on ebay guys. Prices have dropped considerably. I have seen a few packs go for 375-400 shipped.

SOME OF Y'ALL REALLY DON'T GET IT!!!

NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING MEANS JUST THAT!

THIS INCLUDES ANY ATTEMPT TO HOOP UP, SPLIT, SELL AT RETAIL, POINTING SOMEONE TO YOUR SIGNATURE...ETC...ETC...

YOU WILL BE SUSPENDED NO MATTER IF YOU THINK YOU'RE TRYING TO HELP OUT ANOTHER MEMBER OR NOT.

THAT IS WHAT THE BUY/SELL FORUMS ARE FOR.

IF YOU DO NOT HAVE ENOUGH POSTS TO DO THAT, TRY EBAY!

LOL I see the prices fallin on ebay One went for 380.00 one had zero bids with the bid starting at 475.00 The hype is finally going away relax fellaz you canget your pack in a few weeks or right now all these fools tryin to sell them for 500 shipped in the buy sell forums

Got mine from Eastbay today, and comparing the XI's to my 01 retros its not the same buts its not bad at all. I wish the XII's would have been thewhite/Red that would have been real nice. Anyway I will beat the heck out of these XI's and keep my 2 retros DS for even longer now.

Originally Posted by radrztj85

Originally Posted by abernja

For those of you who own the OG or 2001 retro, I URGE you to try them on at the same time.

You will see they replaced the Zoom Air with umm................cardboard. Worst XI ever produced.

Mine were bought to keep, but now they're for sale. I can't keep these fugazzi looking AND feeling shoes. SMH @ the quality of this shoe.

Assuming your 2001s are not DS, you are comparing a broken in shoe to one fresh out of the box. Even Js need to be broken in a little bit. Why aren't more people happy we got a pack with shoes that are grail status for many, instead of looking for something wrong. So many people complain about JB releasing whack colorways and then when they release what we want they complain about quality. If so many people are unhappy with JB go collect Dunks or Forces and let all of us who love Jordans get our shoes without camping out every release.
I think you should stop holding JB's pocket, cuz you didn't make a single valid point.

1 - XI's are not a shoe that needs breaking in to feel good.
2 - The fact that they are grail status for some should mean we shouldn't be settling for garbage.
3 - Whack colorways huh? Can you please explain to me why they have a fire red outsole.
4 - I was looking for something right with them, but I never fount it.
5 - The fact that I do love Jordans (And have given them thousands of dollars) gives me reason enough to question the brands moves.

If you actually own the shoes you've got in your avy, then maybe you should got look at them to remember what a true XI is supposed to look like.

Hey who ever didn't get this pack better hope and pray for restocks to come sometime during this week or next week, I mean right before the year is out.And hope and pray these number of Jordan 11/12 pack expand on ebay. Wouldn't you like for that to happen?

People in NYC, there will be restocks before New Years so keep an eye and ear to the streets.

Has anybody that ordered friday night from FNL not gotten their pack? I ordered with standard shipping btw and still no updates on my pack.

Wanted to slap the dude workin at a spot on Fulton....dude asks me what sz is the pack I got...I tell him, then he tells me oh that my sz. And I want a packfor myself...he then asks me if I was thinkin bout sellin. I said nah not at all unless the offer was too good to pass up...he then asks ok how much u want Isay its not what I want, its what u willing to pay...he then says well u copped for retail so I will by then off you for 350....I gave him the stoneface and
smh.gif
...I said how u gonna buy my pack from me for 350 but yall sellin yours for 450? He goes nah I jus work here ...then I say but yall sellin it for 450 whywould I sell mine to you for 350?...I jus
smh.gif
...and walked out

Originally Posted by richiedge

Keep an eye out on ebay guys. Prices have dropped considerably. I have seen a few packs go for 375-400 shipped.
That is true, I got a pack for $365 shipped but had to bid on it at 2:43 in the morning.

Originally Posted by dunksnjordans1992

Originally Posted by Be4Chst

dunksnjordans1992 wrote:

my cdp SUCKS
9qvdr7.jpg
look at the patent
cut
smh.gif
any comments?

its not that bad, stop trying to act professional lol

whose tryna act pro? i look at these all the time cuz they outta tha box and when i see it i see a huge flaw
on my XI's I can notice a difference from one sneak to the other. My XI's where the red overlaps the patent on the toe is differentheights, the patent on the side is also, and last but not least they are shaped differently. As for my XII's they are perfect. These XI's are the firstsneaks I've ever got that I have noticed a difference without looking hard. I won't be keeping them.

Originally Posted by Lazy B

People in NYC, there will be restocks before New Years so keep an eye and ear to the streets.

Theres gonna be restocks in NYC only? What in stores or online? I wish it were restocks in Chicago and the Suburbs.

Originally Posted by YungVC

Originally Posted by peep the kicks

ppl that are getting their shipment from ndc...do you have to sign for it? or the fedex dude just drops it off?
you have to sign for it.
Fed ex dropped my shoes at the door and walked away. Didn't sign for a thing.

i bet half the people whose complaining about the quality of this pack, are going to be the main ones rockin' em!

Originally Posted by I fLiPzKiCkZ I

Scratch that, I just got my 11/12 in the mail today from FNL, even though it still says "Processing*"

Merry Christmas to me! lol
Did you have any other sizes/pairs with that * also? I have a sz 9 and 11.5 and the 9 has the *, just wondering which will get delivered if any...
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Lazy B

and the employees as usual will gang up on em, but i doubt it

Originally Posted by VAHustler

dunksnjordans1992 wrote:

Be4Chst wrote:

dunksnjordans1992 wrote:

my cdp SUCKS
9qvdr7.jpg
look at the
patent

cut
smh.gif
any comments?

its not that bad, stop trying to act professional lol

whose tryna act pro? i look at these all the time cuz they outta tha box and when i see it i see a huge flaw

on my XI's I can notice a difference from one sneak to the other. My XI's where the red overlaps the patent on the toe is different
heights, the patent on the side is also, and last but not least they are shaped differently. As for my XII's they are perfect. These XI's are the first
sneaks I've ever got that I have noticed a difference without looking hard. I won't be keeping them.

i would be hella heated too if i copped this horrible pack and my patent looked like that.
sick.gif

especially considering the price.
smh.gif

damn fedex is running late, my ndc order is supposed to be dropped today. i wanted to rock em to my grandmas for xmas eve.

meant to put this in here and not the other thread
frown.gif

Real talk, the 11/12 pack SUCKS!!!

11s... the soles are pink
sick.gif
, the shape is off, the patent is off, the materials
sick.gif

12s... hella cheap, the black part looks like pleather or plastic
sick.gif

this is just for those who will try to say i'm just mad cause i couldn't cop... WRONG!! i coulda copped so easily, but passed.
laugh.gif

8vnqs2.jpg

28kmtle.jpg

Back
Top Bottom