Official Air Jordan 11/12 CDP Release post. 12/20/08! NO BUYING/SELLING!!

My size 9.5 came on Tuesday. The XII's fit nice and snug, just the way I like it, especially when balling, but the XI's fit a little small, now I'mdefinitely angry about not ordering a size 10 as well!

Originally Posted by mikenguyen23

Originally Posted by TJ Detweiler

Originally Posted by JesusR23

Originally Posted by MJKIDD2345

Has anybody that ordered friday night from FNL not gotten their pack? I ordered with standard shipping btw and still no updates on my pack.

same here, i copped on the 2nd wave on FNL, got standard shipping and still says processing
mad.gif
I copped at about 10:20 pm (pacific) that friday and my packed was shipped. UPS says it will be here on the 30th.

yeah mines is coming on the 30th too

did your guyz order status update on FNL? get a tracking number or somethin, or jus show up?

man these run small...especially the xi's...went a half size up and they are still tight, now i need to go up another half size

Hey, anybody get some packs of off ebay today or what? Because those number of 11/12 packs are winding down fast. So who bought packs off of ebay? andKixclusive?

Hey who bought Jordan 11/12 packs of off ebay? Last times I 've checked them number of packs on ebay was windin down quick lol. I'm thinking who evermissed out finally bought one. Good job! I wouldn't expect those number of 11/12's to expand, because I doubt there would ever be more on ebay.

Originally Posted by 757shoefanatic

man these run small...especially the xi's...went a half size up and they are still tight, now i need to go up another half size
They run true to me. The XI feel snug, but after wearing them for a few hours they broke in and feel comfortable(yes i walk normal). Dont go asize up at all.

Originally Posted by MR AUTHENTIC

to the people saying the xi's are cheap looking i disagree i compared them to my 2001 and i cannot barley tell the difference the people that are making
these statements must not have the 01 to compare...... no as fars as the xii's go they could of done better ,that's for sure.....

i have '01's. u prolly need to look a little closer. there is a HUGE difference. no exaggeration, variant xi's are better quality than the cdp xi.
smh.gif

yeah fit tight and they mad stiff
smh.gif

i don't know y everyone is saying the xi fit tight, mostly all these cdp this yr have fit a bit tighter then late 90s retros

Has anybody that ordered friday night from FNL not gotten their pack? I ordered with standard shipping btw and still no updates on my pack.

same here, i copped on the 2nd wave on FNL, got standard shipping and still says processing
mad.gif
I copped at about 10:20 pm (pacific) that friday and my packed was shipped. UPS says it will be here on the 30th.

did your guyz order status update on FNL? get a tracking number or somethin, or jus show up?
I got an email from fnl telling me it was shipped and they gave me a tracking number. I just checked the status on the fnl site and it saysprocessing. You should call them up, most likely they just didn't send out an email.

mad.gif

I got an email from fnl telling me it was shipped and they gave me a tracking number. I just checked the status on the fnl site and it says processing. You should call them up, most likely they just didn't send out an email.

i called them up and they jus tell me its reserved and will ship like in 3-10 business days, but i get a different answer all the time.

Originally Posted by jordanpheen

yeah fit tight and they mad stiff
smh.gif
mine dont fit tight and yes the mesh is hard

Originally Posted by NikeTalk111

Originally Posted by you go boy

got my pack from NDC on the early release thanks for not canceling
pimp.gif
.... and to the people hoping that orders got canceled from the early release
smh.gif
to you... the pack though is pretty fresh...for the 11's i could care less about the reverse jumpman or the cut on the patent because i have an 01 pair so these will be stocked until my 01 breaks...my only complain is these run a half size smaller than the 01s... and the taxis are fresh i have no complains about those... they fit true to size...as crazy as it sounds i actually copped this pack for the taxis... now my 12s collection is complete... no need for pics of the pack though because you guys seen plenty...

lucky!!! did you ever get a cancellation email from nike? did anyone that ordered from nike before the actual release date AND got a cancellation email actually get the shoes or a tacking number?

Also Merry Christmas to everyone!!!!!!

no cancellation email... i guess i was lucky....but be on the look out because some nters got the cancellation email but are still receiving their pairs

mad.gif

Finishline is teasing me. My order still says "processing", but a tracking number appears next to the countdown pack. When I clicked on it, it tookme to UPS's site and it shows that the billing information was received on the 24th at 10:21am...then it was voided at 11:46am. I guess that means thatI'm hosed for sure.
indifferent.gif

Well I have come to the realization that I actually finally missed one that I really wanted. oh well on to the VI's coming next year, will make sure Idon't sleep on those

Back
Top Bottom