Official Air Jordan 11/12 CDP Release post. 12/20/08! NO BUYING/SELLING!!

^do u know how much they chargin for kids size's?? im at work right now and i cant call them

Originally Posted by icopjordans82

I called fnl up again and they said more than likely my order will be canceled and they can't find a size 4.5 anywhere and just to wait out the 10 day's to see what happens

did u order on fri night/sat morn, or on the monday restock???

Called FNL Some of The Monday Restock Will Get Cancelled Soon due to shortage of Size Availability. They tell you to wait it out but more than Likelyyou'll get DEADED.

Damn i wish i was able to get a size 9-9.5 these prices are nutso...any one in staten island know if theres anything left, i doubt it
ohwell.gif

even europeans r sold out~
i checked berlin nike town and netherland's nike stores, all sold out in one day...
well well, dont expect a later restock for US stores from outside of US.

Originally Posted by wolfybezurky

I was wearing my 11's last night... and seriously ppl need to stop trippin, the shape of the top box is more sharp, and cut of the leather is shorter than my spacejams, but in a way I like the cdp feel alot also. They are shaped more modernly, kinda like the xx3's.. which is in a way good. the ppl who have the 3 generations, all have the same shoe but more updated versions, which gives each shoe its own character deriving from the style/standards of that era.. but whatever, ya'll keep hating if you want, they are still 11s and 12s which will forever be
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

QFT!

Back
Top Bottom