Official Air Jordan 11/12 CDP Release post. 12/20/08! NO BUYING/SELLING!!

Received mines yesterday from NDC. Big ups to FEDEX for delivering in PDX's terrible weather.

i am praying that my FNL restock order get fulfilled...that way i can have all the packs in my size...if not, then oh well...at least i can say that i have allthe packs...JB made me broke this year!

got em' from FNL
pimp.gif

but my order still says processing

I order through the FNL re-stock Monday 10:30 CST.

I called FNL today and got my tracking number. My Order Status online still says "processing*" though. Anyway, looks like their system is screwedup.

Happy to finally get my pair....I got a 10.5 though which is .5 bigger than I usually wear.

GOOD TIMES!

smh I ordered them for my shorty on the 20th off of fnl and it still says processing with no tracking number I havnt got no emails or anything saying theyshipped I called them up and all they tell me is that they processing and that it will take 3-10 days for me to receive them
fnl is gettin me pissed already

I'm trying to order the 10.5 that i see on FL right now and no luck ... does any know if they restocked just this morning......???

I called fnl up again and they said more than likely my order will be canceled and they can't find a size 4.5 anywhere and just to wait out the 10day's to see what happens

Originally Posted by icopjordans82

I called fnl up again and they said more than likely my order will be canceled and they can't find a size 4.5 anywhere and just to wait out the 10 day's to see what happens

yea i just called them cuz im waiting on my girls size 3.5, and they said there checkin another stores inventory now to see if they can fill my order
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by bongdgreat

^^^The tracking they gave me still is not on UPS's system.
A lot of the UPS hubs arent picking up today or if they do, it wont get processed till the tonight...

Back
Top Bottom