Official Air Jordan 11/12 CDP Release post. 12/20/08! NO BUYING/SELLING!!

my date always said the 19th......also mine says pending delivery.....anyone else's say that????

As far as NDC goes, I hope all of you get your packs.

In dealing with NDC and other sites with early glitches it can go either way.

Best Buy had a glitch and the PS3's came up early. I placed my order and they cancelled it.

NDC had the 4's come up early one time and they honored the order.

It just really depends.

Originally Posted by therealjondoe

Originally Posted by wigglez25

my date always said the 19th......also mine says pending delivery.....anyone else's say that????

yup mine too.
Yes mine also reads the same. But when I login the regular way and check "Nike Store Order Status" nothing shows?

nike has no obligation to honor a mistake, its the same as if there was an erroneous price on a product, they have the right to change it and cancel

Originally Posted by SneakerNoob791

^ yea its pending delivery back to the warehouse for tomorrow morning at 4am est.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
...you really are mad huh????......
eek.gif

damn son, i don't trust finishline and eastbay. they screwed me over last few releases. i have to line up for this one.

Originally Posted by tak

Originally Posted by bean23

Originally Posted by SneakerNoob791

I hope all your orders get cancelled...cus i missed out. sorry.

shesh, happy holidays to you too.
roll.gif

woo hoo. 1st post.
Welcome to the NT Fam.
Thanks! Been on here all year just for info but finally decided to join.

NDC had the black/silver Vs up early (like 5 hours early) and I was able to order it and they honored my order.

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

Originally Posted by Poofyo101

^^everywhere wil be wiped clean in a few days but last time nike put shoes up early did they cancel?

i haven't seem any shoe move that quick like this afternoons ndc incident...

First batch of UWR hyperdunks disappeared in about 10 minutes. And to those who think Nike doens't cancel orders, you're in denial. When UWR'sdropped the second time, a lot of people ordered and got confirmations that were later cancelled. My friend even got his order cancelled and DIDN'T gethis money back. So, I wouldn't put anything past Nike at this point.

Good luck to those that ordered. I hope for your sake they don't cancel, even if that means me not getting a pack. I can live without.

Originally Posted by Reckon28

nike has no obligation to honor a mistake, its the same as if there was an erroneous price on a product, they have the right to change it and cancel
but looking extremely bad to the customer(S) if they do.

i just hope i get my pair! ill be camping out tonight for my two pair! (my pops wanted the pack for xmas)

i just hope i get my pair! ill be camping out tonight for my two pair! (my pops wanted the pack for xmas)

Originally Posted by LeronJames

^^everywhere wil be wiped clean in a few days but last time nike put shoes up early did they cancel?

First batch of UWR hyperdunks disappeared in about 10 minutes. And to those who think Nike doens't cancel orders, you're in denial. When UWR's dropped the second time, a lot of people ordered and got confirmations that were later cancelled. My friend even got his order cancelled and DIDN'T get his money back. So, I wouldn't put anything past Nike at this point.

Good luck to those that ordered. I hope for your sake they don't cancel, even if that means me not getting a pack. I can live without.

but thats because they didnt have stock

Originally Posted by therealjondoe

Originally Posted by LeronJames

First batch of UWR hyperdunks disappeared in about 10 minutes. And to those who think Nike doens't cancel orders, you're in denial. When UWR's dropped the second time, a lot of people ordered and got confirmations that were later cancelled. My friend even got his order cancelled and DIDN'T get his money back. So, I wouldn't put anything past Nike at this point.

but thats because they didnt have stock

Some orders were filled... I see what you mean though. My point is they can oversell, sell product that isn't even in stock, so why couldn't theycancel orders that were sold early? It could go either way, my point is that Nike.co mdoes shady things from time to time.

Someone please school me on carbon fiber,

On basically what its purpose is on a shoe

I never understood its reason being there besides style but I'm sure it serves a purpose

Thank you

Are the usual spots in NYC doing a midnight release?? I would hope no one in NYC is camping considering the weather. Thanks

Originally Posted by Size 15 Please

Someone please school me on carbon fiber,

On basically what its purpose is on a shoe

I never understood its reason being there besides style but I'm sure it serves a purpose

Thank you
^^To my knowledge is serves as a stabilizer for the foot especially the arch. also i realize every shoe with it seems very light

Originally Posted by stackabills

I'm starting to get nervous.....If I end up empty handed without this pack like I did with the DMP I'm gonna have to admit myself into a mental home.

Back
Top Bottom